Street Race

(BigmanZ @ Jun. 09 2007,07:36)
(FalconofFreedom @ Jun. 08 2007,09:24) QUOTE
"WE need our own personal video cameras."
Yes we do and we need to use ones that we Build Into the Car's & Bikes we drive & ride every day.......Cigarette size with a small hole ...undetectable by the police................A remote switch and make sure when off the machine or out of vehicle you are on camera........It is Us vs. Them & they are in a Brotherhood "The F.O.P. & they have the Wolf Pack mentality.......
We are Responsible for our own Defense in this life, and this includes defending our selves against these cops who lie and use their power against us for whatever reason.
We need to be prepared ..........this example of the cops not allowing any cameras to be on except their own is an example of their fear of the Truth about their behavior and their corrupt ways..this is Always the case with cops, they use that B.S. it evidence...why YES it IS evidence...evidence of your innocence the cops corruption!...this is why we need to use different tactics than we currently use to defend our selves, We cant expect to use "Their System" and come out ahead, their system is designed in such a way to keep them winning and Us loseing........

If you cant beat them join them and force multiply in their ranks and always keep in mind your goal to turn things around .....

If a few hundred of us could put together some money and a plan in each state...we could build some tracks and get us off the street playing around..
Get our fix at the track and use the street for our Right to Travel....

Watch this all the way to the end.....and you will see what I mean about "Our Right To Travel"...........and Police Corruption!

"
"
Ok, I have to ask.....are your windows covered in tinfoil?
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
(BigmanZ @ Jun. 09 2007,04:36)
(FalconofFreedom @ Jun. 08 2007,09:24) QUOTE
"WE need our own personal video cameras."
Yes we do and we need to use ones that we Build Into the Car's & Bikes we drive & ride every day.......Cigarette size with a small hole ...undetectable by the police................A remote switch and make sure when off the machine or out of vehicle you are on camera........It is Us vs. Them & they are in a Brotherhood "The F.O.P. & they have the Wolf Pack mentality.......
We are Responsible for our own Defense in this life, and this includes defending our selves against these cops who lie and use their power against us for whatever reason.
We need to be prepared ..........this example of the cops not allowing any cameras to be on except their own is an example of their fear of the Truth about their behavior and their corrupt ways..this is Always the case with cops, they use that B.S. it evidence...why YES it IS evidence...evidence of your innocence the cops corruption!...this is why we need to use different tactics than we currently use to defend our selves, We cant expect to use "Their System" and come out ahead, their system is designed in such a way to keep them winning and Us loseing........

If you cant beat them join them and force multiply in their ranks and always keep in mind your goal to turn things around .....

If a few hundred of us could put together some money and a plan in each state...we could build some tracks and get us off the street playing around..
Get our fix at the track and use the street for our Right to Travel....

Watch this all the way to the end.....and you will see what I mean about "Our Right To Travel"...........and Police Corruption!

"
"
Ok, I have to ask.....are your windows covered in tinfoil?
I am in a Bunker down by the river!
brave.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
thats why you should hide your plate while doing these things, and run like hell , if your going to get a felony , you might as well have some good fun doing it
bluegrab.gif

that wasn't racing, it was MUTUALLY HAULIN AZZ!
beerchug.gif

seriously i got busted for wheelie on apr 19th
got a wreckless driving pop, went to jail
ya gotta pay to play
all_coholic.gif

Back