Stock sucks

Oh man.

You got that bike looking so sweet and now you have to sell it. That sucks.

I'm sure there is another bike in your future.

Man, this sounds familiar... Hey, wait! You're buying a 10R aren't ya!?!
laugh.gif

Sorry man. Not making light of your situation, just trying to inject a little humor.
wink.gif
Good luck on the debt thing. I know how that can be. I'm down to my house payment and my bike payment now. I want a truck of some kind SOOO bad, but after diggin' out of debt I find it SOOOO hard to go back in again.
drooling3.gif

Hmm bummer Pipefighter i know what you mean man i have debt still but i'm still fiding a way to keep my busas i can't part with my babies i'll go insance otherwise there gona be a last resort selling say what size was the seats made for i know tobin dose them accoriding to waste size

Man, this sounds familiar... Hey, wait! You're buying a 10R aren't ya!?!
laugh.gif

Sorry man. Not making light of your situation, just trying to inject a little humor.
wink.gif
Good luck on the debt thing. I know how that can be. I'm down to my house payment and my bike payment now. I want a truck of some kind SOOO bad, but after diggin' out of debt I find it SOOOO hard to go back in again.
drooling3.gif
Now BT. Why in the world would I downgrade to a 10R; the little Buell wannabe.
tounge.gif

Yeah, I know what you are saying about the debt thing.
Hopefully you'll get a truck in the future and possibly trade in that little scooter and get a real bike.

Hmm bummer Pipefighter i know what you mean man i have debt still but i'm still fiding a way to keep my busas i can't part with my babies i'll go insance otherwise there gona be a last resort selling say what size was the seats made for i know tobin dose them accoriding to waste size
I know what your saying midnight. If I sell the busa the only payment I will have left is the house. All other bills would be paid in full.

And your getting a little personal asking about my waist size aren't ya?
Size 36

Pipe there will come another time and another day. You do what you need to to get where you need to be in life. Then when the time is right - you'll be up on two again.
Good luck with your new venture. God bless and God speed on your journey to where you need to be.
Sincerely,
Ted

I hate to see anyone doing away with their busa
sad.gif

...but a man has gotta do, what a man has gotta do!!

Sorry to hear, debt can be a pain. Had problems years ago, got out of it and don't ever want to be there again. Life sucks when the pressure is on and you find yourself not enjoying a damn thing. Good luck and keep your head up, there is a light at the end of the tunnel and you do eventually get there.

Back