Code red bike's

Hey VA, I really hope to get to meet up with alot of the Virginia riders here when we roll thru either Roanoke or Richmond!  Which one are u and some of ur fellow Virginians close to??  
cool.gif
Yeah, I meant to reply to your PM about the Roanoke run...guys like GMBusa and yamahor are closer to Roanoke...I'm near Richmond, got a few other VA Busa riders in Richmond...

When's the Richmond date?  I'd love an excuse to ride there!  
smile.gif
We will be rollin into Richmond sometime around May 29th, will be there all week, our promo's will be Jun 1st - 4th. I will have a better idea of our markets we will be hittin when it gets closer to the tour date.

Chemist

Hey VA, I really hope to get to meet up with alot of the Virginia riders here when we roll thru either Roanoke or Richmond!  Which one are u and some of ur fellow Virginians close to??  
cool.gif
Yeah, I meant to reply to your PM about the Roanoke run...guys like GMBusa and yamahor are closer to Roanoke...I'm near Richmond, got a few other VA Busa riders in Richmond...

When's the Richmond date?  I'd love an excuse to ride there!  
smile.gif
We will be rollin into Richmond sometime around May 29th, will be there all week, our promo's will be Jun 1st - 4th.  I will have a better idea of our markets we will be hittin when it gets closer to the tour date.

Chemist
Oh yeah, I'll have to make my way up there then!!!! Awesome...
smile.gif

smile.gif

Hey is that chrome FX or polished frame?
rock.gif
I'd say it's chrome FX.............. noticed the hole that gives you access to the engine MOUNT BOLT is coverd up.............
wink.gif
looks real good to......

<!--EDIT|BUSA-MAN 24-7
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147470191 -->

Hey is that chrome FX or polished frame?
rock.gif
+1. my first thoughts exactly; n yeah man, chop those mudflaps, before you get laughed outa town!
biggrin.gif

if they throw a fit-tell'em to ask anyone out there RIDING a busa if they still have theirs on!
Yeah BigD, im almost positive its ChromeFX...the only reason i say that is b/c it looks exactly like my chrome kit i received the other day! Kit and exhaust was done somwhere in FL, not sure where...

A razor blade cuts throught that mudflap too!!
wink.gif

Lookin good!!
I officially hate you.

Ok, not really, but maybe a little bit
tounge.gif

wink.gif

Lookin good!!
I officially hate you.

tounge.gif
Haha, thanks!! oh and just to dump a little salt in the wound....

11:30am -- Went to lay by the pool and get as burnt as possible. Mission accomplished

1:00pm -- Had to find lunch and get 2 keys made, took the bike and made a nice 50 mile ride out of it

4:00pm -- HAD to catch a nap, cause chore's 1 and 2 just completely drained me!!
wink.gif

NOWpm -- Bout to get ready and take the bike to HOOTER's for a nice dinner!

....and so ends my day... oh, and i got paid for all that, go figure!! ;) ok ok, let the hate mail begin!

Chemist

wink.gif

wink.gif

Lookin good!!
I officially hate you.

tounge.gif
Haha, thanks!!  oh and just to dump a little salt in the wound....

11:30am  --  Went to lay by the pool and get as burnt as possible.  Mission accomplished

1:00pm  -- Had to find lunch and get 2 keys made, took the bike and made a nice 50 mile ride out of it

4:00pm  -- HAD to catch a nap, cause chore's 1 and 2 just completely drained me!!  
wink.gif

NOWpm -- Bout to get ready and take the bike to HOOTER's for a nice dinner!  

....and so ends my day... oh, and i got paid for all that, go figure!! ;)   ok ok, let the hate mail begin!

Chemist
Hmmm. Hang around a pool all day. Socialize with the hotties. Stop by the bar. Take a nap. Ride someone elses 'Busa. Get paid.

Yeah, that's just like my job!
smile.gif

Keep the pic's coming.

Have fun. (Er, I know I didn't really need to tell you that!)

wink.gif

Back