Code red bike's

Not too damn bad...not too damn bad at all.
thumbs-up.gif

Lets see if I have this correct. They are paying you, gave you an expence account, you are touring all the hot spots, and all you have to do is ride and keep the bikes maitained? If this is correct, you officially suck!

not really, wish it was me though!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Excellent! Thanks for the pics! Keep us updated. I am now living vicariously through you since I was unable to make it Monday
biggrin.gif
I'm adding those to my screen saver right now

Lets see if I have this correct. They are paying you, gave you an expence account, you are touring all the hot spots, and all you have to do is ride and keep the bikes maitained? If this is correct, you officially suck!

not really, wish it was me though!
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
Hal - Lets see if I have this correct. You and your son both have Busas and you travel to Robbinsville to ride the dragon together.
If da' Chemist sucks becuase you wish it was you, then you suck, cause I wish I had common interests with my dad...
thumbs-up.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Hey is that chrome FX or polished frame?
rock.gif
Cant believe i forgot to mention!  this is the Chromefx  full hayabusa kit!  These bikes were customized with chrome and pipes and brakes down somewhere in south FL.  Cant remember the place, very well known, starts with the letter "P"....yeah, kits look good IMO
Can't believe they would spring for all that an forget about an undertail !!! even a fender eliminator kit would give it a cleaner look.
umnik.gif
still awesome gig !!!

man and i love code red....and am a major dew drinker...dang...too bad i have to stay home and do the daddy has a real job thing lol

I just cant get over how the spent the money on chrome and bolt on exhaust, paint but they leave the stickers and stock undertail on... you need to talk them into letting you guys pick some undertails for those rides, on their dime of course...
wink.gif

Hey VA, I really hope to get to meet up with alot of the Virginia riders here when we roll thru either Roanoke or Richmond! Which one are u and some of ur fellow Virginians close to??
cool.gif

man so sweet thanks for keeping the .org  informed do you were the hyabusa.org shirts.

cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif
Yeah moe, the tour manager has all the digital shots from last night, but i was DEFINATELY sportin my ORG shirt (the one with the biker draggin a knee) last night! Met some local riders/racers and i was tellin em about the board, doin my own promotin! im gonna make sure to get more pics in tonight with the shirt on....just have to be careful cause corporate will get kinda pissy if they see me out of "uniform"
cool.gif

Ill be postin up more pics today of our college night event we hit last night!

Chemist

cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

Hey VA, I really hope to get to meet up with alot of the Virginia riders here when we roll thru either Roanoke or Richmond!  Which one are u and some of ur fellow Virginians close to??  
cool.gif
Yeah, I meant to reply to your PM about the Roanoke run...guys like GMBusa and yamahor are closer to Roanoke...I'm near Richmond, got a few other VA Busa riders in Richmond...

When's the Richmond date? I'd love an excuse to ride there!
smile.gif

Back