Code red sportbike tour

BUSA_CHeMiST

Donating Member
Registered
Ok, i know we have some board members local to this area. I promised Michelle (VaBusa) I would let everyone know when i arrived locally.....

WELL HERE I AM!!!!

Been suffering from my worst migraine in years today, so ive been pretty doped up. Wedesday and half of thurs are my days off, so if anyone is interested in a ride or comin over for lunch/dinner, just holla at me!!

Oh, ill have the schedule for Richmond posted up a litte later for anyone who wants to come take as much Code Red soda off my hands as POSSIBLE!! I was just informed we have to get rid of 24,000 cans this weekend here!! and no, that is not a typo!!

Chemist

Put some in fridge in 'The Corner' for me!
laugh.gif

I have migraine pills...I'll have to bring 'em when I come...
sad.gif
Sorry about that; I truly feel your pain...

Yeah, post up the schedule...when you have it of course...
cool.gif

Dude! It's the imbalance of all that CODE RED CAFFEINE!!! Keep taking it interveniously and you'll be fine
smile.gif

POST MORE PICS! And is there a DEW website talkign about the tour?

<------- (stands up and says)

"Hi everyone, My name is Jerry.....and I'm addicted to Code Red. It started off small, falling to peer pressure at first. After a while, i started finding myself sneekin a hit, just trying to get that quick fix. I tried movin to coffee (Starbucks) but that just didnt have the "good high" i was lookin for. Unfortunately it's grown into the sloven mess you see before you!"

I NEED HELP!!!!!
cool.gif

oh yeah, and we are headin to the Faith Hill/Tim McGraw concert tonight. So ill get as many pics up as i can!

Chemist...

Is there a group from the tour coming to Daytona for the Pepsi 400? First weekend of July, to narrow youe search.

Thanks,

Dude!  It's the imbalance of all that CODE RED CAFFEINE!!!   Keep taking it interveniously and you'll be fine  
smile.gif

POST MORE PICS!   And is there a DEW website talkign about the tour?
Good question...
rock.gif

I've looked and couldn't find anything about Busas traveling around...

Dude!  It's the imbalance of all that CODE RED CAFFEINE!!!   Keep taking it interveniously and you'll be fine  
smile.gif

POST MORE PICS!   And is there a DEW website talkign about the tour?
Good question...
rock.gif

I've looked and couldn't find anything about Busas traveling around...
Right now, they havent yet put up the site documenting our tour. This is the link of the company I am working for, it has updates of some of the tours out there, but they usually wait til about the end of the tour to list its success.

Vivid Marketing

We just picked up a new tour manager so I'll be riding the bike alot more this weekend. I was only able to log about 50 miles last weekend in Roanoke.

oh, and Michelle, thanks for the offer on the meds! I actually took some Lortab last night which kept me out for a good 16hrs yesterday. And wouldnt ya know it, it did the trick!! NO more migraine today!
wink.gif

Back