Need  sportbike rider asap!!

BUSA_CHeMiST

Donating Member
Registered
Ok, here's the deal.  As of 9:00am EST this morning, 2 of the members of my team (team 2) Have been "let go" due to a difference of opinions and much dissent between the team.  Unfortunately, one of the people we had to let go was one of the sportbike riders.

If you dont know about the TOUR i'm on, we are travelling up the east coast doing sampling for Mountain Dew CODE RED!  We hit major events and locations in each of 9 remaining cities stretching from Roanoke, VA all the way thru Minneapolis, MN.  

I am reaching out to anyone who would like to be considered for this position!  

HERE's the catch!!   The only way you can be brought on to this tour is if you can meet each of these criteria and PASS WITH FLYING COLORS!!

1.  Have to be able to pass atleast a 10-panel DRUG SCREEN!
      (just no drugs)

2.  You CANNOT have any more than 1 ticket AND/OR AT-FAULT accident in the last 3 years.  You also cannot have EVER had your license suspended or revoked.

3.  You must be able to leave IMMEDIATELY, and when i say immediately, im talkin within the week!  

4.  Must be atleast 21 years of age!

5. Must have atleast 3 years sportbike riding experience! (Busa experience preferred!)

6.  You must also have taken a valid MSF Beginners riding course AND have your motorcycle endorsement on your license.

-- If you have anymore questions, please feel free to PM me or just give me a call on my cell and leave a message.  Ill be
out on the bike for the rest of the day workin product, but I will return your call as soon as possible!

cell #601-299-0911  -- ask for JERRY

I know this is sudden, and I appreciate your interest.  Please make sure you meet all the above criteria BEFORE getting in contact with me, cause I have to turn your name into corporate as soon!

<!--EDIT|BUSA_CHeMiST
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148836500 -->

Man - great looking out. When I retire in from the Corps in a little over 3 years, I'll be in contact (I imagine you having some sort of Busa network marketing company by then)....
I really wish I could do this...

I can only pass two of the six criteria points! Guess I'm out...
tounge.gif

Great opertunity for someone here though! Good luck my org friends!
smile.gif

Man - great looking out.  When I retire in from the Corps in a little over 3 years, I'll be in contact (I imagine you having some sort of Busa network marketing company by then)....
Mustang, Definately look me up!! Looks like im gonna come on full time with this firm, and could definately use "a few good men" when i get my start! My love for the busa should play well with their unorthodox marketing schemes!

I know someone has to have a free summer not to do anything!

Man - great looking out.  When I retire in from the Corps in a little over 3 years, I'll be in contact (I imagine you having some sort of Busa network marketing company by then)....
This is perfect for a retired military person, collecting our pension after 20 and riding bikes all summer, what a country...

Err...Does this gig pay? Im in minneapolis, when and where are you planning on being here?

Sounds like a cool opportunity
cool.gif

Yes, it pays $930/week. our next stops are..
Roanoke, VA
Richmond, VA
New York, NY (Manhatten)
Toledo, OH
Milwuakee, WI
Green Bay, WI
Minneapolis, MN

If ya need any more info Val, give me a call, im walkin out the door and wont be back til later tonight

CHemist

How long is it going to take to get through the rest of the cities? Not that I think I can get any real time off of work on such short notice.

1.  Have to be able to pass atleast a 10-panel DRUG SCREEN!
      (just no drugs)

2.  You CANNOT have any more than 1 ticket AND/OR AT-FAULT accident in the last 3 years.  You also cannot have EVER had your license suspended or revoked.

3.  You must be able to leave IMMEDIATELY, and when i say immediately, im talkin within the week!  

4.  Must be atleast 21 years of age!

5. Must have atleast 3 years sportbike riding experience! (Busa experience preferred!)

6.  You must also have taken a valid MSF Beginners riding course AND have your motorcycle endorsement on your license.

-- If you have anymore questions, please feel free to PM me or just give me a call on my cell and leave a message.  Ill be
out on the bike for the rest of the day workin product, but I will return your call as soon as possible!

cell #601-299-0911  -- ask for JERRY

I know this is sudden, and I appreciate your interest.  Please make sure you meet all the above criteria BEFORE getting in contact with me, cause I have to turn your name into corporate as soon!
I meet half the criteria, can I call?

1. Check  
thumbs-up.gif

2. No go.  
down.gif

3. Check  
thumbs-up.gif

4. Check  
thumbs-up.gif

5. No go.  
down.gif

6. No go.  
down.gif

Most important of all my right wrist responds very well to my pocket book...  
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|TheAtomicAss
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148850203 -->

thumbs-up.gif

thumbs-up.gif

down.gif

down.gif

Yes... But they think someone else rides them.
laugh.gif

Actually, I got my temp license last year before I got the Ninja, and never went to the MSF or the riding test. Decided it might be a good idea to do that this year, but by the time I checked DMV was booked until August and MSF booked until Sep/Oct.
sad.gif

1. Check
biggrin.gif

2. Check
biggrin.gif

3. Check
biggrin.gif

4. Check
biggrin.gif

5. Check
biggrin.gif

6. Check
biggrin.gif

Unfortunately, I can't go
sad.gif
 But I sure hope someone from the .org takes advantage of this great opportunity. $930 p/w is pretty good money to do what most of us like doing for free!

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Man. I kinda wish I could get fired today.
laugh.gif

Not possible for me though.
sad.gif

Dude I wanted to get up with you in Charlotte. I shoulda gave you my phone number.....

Back