Any Members of MD Sportbike Riders?

Being part of a club can be good or bad. Look into it before doing the prospect thing.

Yes, Jesse.

I haven't ridden with them yet though. There seems to be some good folks in the group. I've spoken with several of them. However, I do here that there are some newbie riders in the pack.

Being part of a club can be good or bad. Look into it before doing the prospect thing.

It's not a patch club...it's just a social riding group.

I'm a former member of a 3-patch MC from my Harley Days. These folks have nothing to do with that. I've spoken with them.

It's not a patch club...it's just a social riding group.

I'm a former member of a 3-patch MC from my Harley Days. These folks have nothing to do with that. I've spoken with them.

I belong to a couple of meetup.com groups here in Miami an have made a lot of friends, very good people an quite a few hot chicks too :laugh: AS long as they don't have rules, or initiation type of things, or ask for money to be a part of it, if it's just people who love to ride getting together to go riding worth a shot. :thumbsup: Was trying to see a better pic of her but it's set it to private :laugh: our groups are set to public

Indeed.....you can always join the Lycan clan
wouldn't it be better to be called "pack" :laugh:

Last edited:
Back