Looking for a riding group.

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
I may of posted this in the wrong forum, but here goes.

I'm looking for a riding club/group in the northern Va area to join. Something like the Ruff Riders or something. I don't know where to start to look for this.

Tired of riding by myself.

Any suggestions? Anyone in the Va,Md, DC area want to start up something?

GMBusa,

TOTALLY understand your frustration- I'm a bit north of you, but if we schedule a little ahead of time, myself and I'm sure the "dual entity" of BUSASWEET (also in MD) would be glad to set up time to ride with ya.

I know alot of people don't mind it, but like you, riding alone gets old to me real quick. Wish you could have met up with us yesterday!

BF

Hey Paul, just start your own riding group like me and BBBusa. We started it a few months ago and now we have five members
IndependentConnectionLogoAvatar.gif

DSC01671.jpg

I went out and cruised last night. Rode around Waldorf,Md came up RT5 then somehow found myself on 295 north. I stopped at a Sunoco right at 295&Pennsylvania ave near DC. I've heard that Sunoco on Sunday nights is a hotspot.

GM You can also look into the Flaming Knights, Ruff Riders, and I can not remember what the names are but there are a couple of more Groups up in that Area. The Flaming Knights I know are really big in that area and they do allot for the community got a couple of buddies up in VA that are apart of that group.

Let's ride !!
super.gif

Your 200 miles from us , we were thinking about skyline drive weekend before the ride with Busafett, kenny4, lcb, and jessup. Glad we decided to stay and ride with them , good people.
Your at the bottom right?
Last year we stayed in Harrisonburg for a night and rode just the upper part.

(Busasweety @ Sep. 04 2007,16:58) Let's ride !!
super.gif

Your 200 miles from us , we were thinking about skyline drive weekend before the ride with Busafett, kenny4, lcb, and jessup. Glad we decided to stay and ride with them , good people.
Your at the bottom right?
Last year we stayed in Harrisonburg for a night and rode just the upper part.
GM's in No. VA now. He lives in Springfield.

Cool - even closer... 2 hours from us and about an hour from the "sweety's"... I'll be sure to let you know if we make plans for a ride.

*GMbusa needs to update his profile if he's not in Waynesboro anymore....*

(GMbusa @ Sep. 03 2007,19:37) I may of posted this in the wrong forum, but here goes.

I'm looking for a riding club/group in the northern Va area to join.   Something like the Ruff Riders or something.  I don't know where to start to look for this.

Tired of riding by myself.

Any suggestions? Anyone in the Va,Md, DC area want to start up something?
uuuuuuh.... Paul, ECHR?

Tom.

(GMbusa @ Sep. 03 2007,23:45) I went out and cruised last night.  Rode around Waldorf,Md came up RT5 then somehow found myself on 295 north. I stopped at a Sunoco right at 295&Pennsylvania ave near DC.  I've heard that Sunoco on Sunday nights is a hotspot.
Careful Paul, you are in real dangerous territiory there.

P.

Thanks for the heads up Tom. I know it can be a bad area.

(Rhythm @ Sep. 03 2007,17:flamethrowing:) Hey Paul, just start your own riding group like me and BBBusa. We started it a few months ago and now we have five members
IndependentConnectionLogoAvatar.gif

DSC01671.jpg
+1

Starting your own group can be a very challenging task though. We've been working on ours for quite some time.

If you're looking for riding buddies, some clubs offer that, but be aware they may require more time than you are willing to give...another reason we created our own.

Choose wisely.

Back