Motorcycle Accident, but where's the loyalty?

Doesn't sound like the guy had any real friends in that group. Very sad, no one even stayed with him.

Hell even if you didnt know him, He's a fellow rider, and a Human Being. Stop and help.

It may come to bite me in the ass some day, But I always stop to help out another rider, if nothing more than pulling over when I see a bike on the side of the road to see if there is anything I can do. More times than not there just taking a rest, but there has been the time or two when they needed a cell phone / gas or a wrench. But to leave a rider down.

You have to be a real peice of sh*t.

Sad to say but this is the typical mindset of the younger generation. Society has made so many excuses for their behaviors they are no longer held responsible for their actions. I'm sure there is some kind of fancy name for this disorder that causes you to avoid any responsibility for yourself or your buddies choices and they should have some kind of prescription medication to treat it within the next six months.

Sad to say but this riders decision to ride as he was most likely was the reason for his death, I have no sympathy for idiots who kill themselves either intentionally or by bad choices. I do have sympathy for the family involved though and my prayers go out to them. As for those who ran. When found they should be prosecuted for anything and everything that the law there will allow.

Only way a rider would leave his bike smashed in the road along with his friends and not worry about getting caught is if it was stolen, unregistered and uninsured.:moon: We all know what kind of creeps ride stolen bikes and they deserve what they get.:poke: No sympathy here if that's the case.:whistle:

there's a group of riders that run through Atlanta all the time and they do the same thing. If anyone goes down you're on your own. :rulez: I can't tell how many accidents there has been over the years I've lived here that witnesses say other bikes kept going.

Yell, but that doesn't place you personally at scene. I'm sure it was called in stolen

Somebody stole his bike and beat the hell out of him so that it looked like he wiped out....:laugh:

I think the bike was probably stolen for real, that is why the guy fled.

there's a group of riders that run through Atlanta all the time and they do the same thing. If anyone goes down you're on your own. :rulez: I can't tell how many accidents there has been over the years I've lived here that witnesses say other bikes kept going.

Some people are just S T U P I D!

I was riding with a guy once that I didn't really like, but when he crashed I jumped off my bike a ran to help him...! He was okay so we towed the bike to my house and drove him to the hospital...! Even if you're not really friends you should stay! :rulez:

+1 Not only what you said, BUT ITS THE FREAKEN LAW :rulez: These little Snot Nose Beatches will get there turn SOOOOON ENOUGH, KARMA'S A REAL B!TCH!
RIP BROTHER :please:

I used to live in indianapolis, indiana. I rode up with someone I just meant earlier that evening to a place people stunt. I don't stunt. I was just there watching. I watched a guy do a wheelie and came down wrong and wreck and he hit is head on the ground, not extreme hard, but hard enough. He was not wearing a helmet. He went into a seisure and was shaking. Those guys he was stunting with took off. Just me and this guy I meant that night stayed and we called the ems. The police came as well. You don't get in trouble if you were watching. They asked me what happened and I told them. Before all these ems and police came me and the other guy held him on his side and eventually he stopped seisuring. We made sure he did not bite or swallow his tongue and we were on the phone with 911 people the whole time before they arrived. It was chilly that night and we took off our jackets and placed one around his body and the other as a pillow. He had a gash on his head that swelled and bleed. We were glad that he did not die and we were pissed that the other guys took off. The police were more pissed at the other guys that took off than anything. They asked if we knew them and we did not. We told the police we were just watching and seen him wreck and we had to call the ems. The ems and police were grateful that we called and helped him until they got there.

Now some of you may never know if you will need help. You have to help people that are need of help. Cause one day you may be in need in help. This was back in 2002-2003. Some people on here know me. Last year I got rearended on my 2006 hayabusa. I had a torn acl of my knee and I was grateful that people came to my aid. It all comes around. I feel that my moment of helping someone was a good mojo when I needed help.

Same "friend" scenario here a few years ago.

A bunch of people were at a deserted air strip stunting and such. they were not supposed to be there but at least they were screweing around where not innocent people would get harmed.

Something happened and one guy got hurt real bad.

EVRYONE SPLIT!! someone called the police and reported it but no one stayed because they were afraid of getting in trouble.

That is when you find out who your true friends are.

When I was younger I was of the mind set that everyone was a friend until they proved otherwise.

As I have gotten older my mind set has changed that no one is really a "friend" until they prove themselves to be one. Until then everyone is just an aquantence.

And I pretty much only trust friends to have my back

Stupid punks!!! Thoes are the kind of riders that give sportbikes a bad rep!!!

Prayers to the family!!! Sad that another one dies because of dumb decisions.

Sad but true... Some people say before the ride, it's every man for himself. I can see if they are speeding but if someone goes down it is a different ball game. They all had to be dirty for them just to leave him. I'm sure more will come out about what happened. What makes it worse is that it was a club… I won’t mention the name but that’s some BS.

Back