Code red bike tour - week #2

BUSA_CHeMiST

Donating Member
Registered
I know we have some members here from the Charlotte area, just cant remember which one of you they were! We just got our lodging figured out over here, staying off of exit 5 on Hwy 77.

Apparently there is a HOOTERS like 3 min from my hotel, so ill be hitting the bike night there tomorrow night and the Bike Night thurs night at QUAKER STEAK and LUBE.

Any members close to me?? Ive got the next 2 days to just hang out here in Charlotte with an 06 Busa and nothin to do! Someone come ride!! Holla at me!

Chemist

is there a Mountain Dew website someplace with the various tours listed and pics of progress? crap like that?

is there a Mountain Dew website someplace with the various tours listed and pics of progress?  crap like that?
Not yet, the marketing company is in the process of updating and changing their webpage. ill let ya know as soon as we get it finished and make it viewable!

Chemist

Glad things are going well.
Wish you where going to make bike week in Nh.
I can show you where the Hooters are.

ahhhhhhhh.......... hooters!!!! ill have u know that there isnt a single hooters in cleveland... what kind of BS is that?
mad.gif
any chance ull make it to NE ohio?

Yeah,
You need to get the itinerary posted.
I love riding 14 hours a day everyday
But advance notice is always helpful.
I mean if you are doing a Soda/ Motorcycle promotion tour
What's up with not being at Bike week in Mrytle Beach, Black bike week.
Americade, Laconia road race and rally, Honda Hoot .
I mean these are all the major east coast bike events with over a million bikers easy.

Yeah,
You need to get the itinerary posted.
I love riding 14 hours a day everyday
But advance notice is always helpful.
I mean if you are doing a Soda/ Motorcycle promotion tour
What's up with not being at Bike week in Mrytle Beach, Black bike week.
Americade, Laconia road race and rally, Honda Hoot .
I mean these are all the major east coast bike events with over a million bikers easy.
Well, marketing has decided that we are to hit the major locations where Code Red is most widely distributed....makes no sense to me, but im not marketing, im a Busa rider!

I have pleaded with corporate to let us detour to Myrtle beach and other locations, but its not really our call...the local bottling companies give us all the poruct they can, and give us a few places they want us to hit...other places are just random "STRIKE" points which are decided upon by our marketing co.

I posted up a list of the locations a few days ago, but ill go back and make a new post, not sure if i can go back and find it

Chemist

Oh,
I know you aren't to blame for the itinerary.
Just wonder what there thinking.
Don't know your stops except Hooters .:D
There is the usual Wednesday night meet every week at the Weathersfield , Ct Hooters.
So there is some intel for you.
If it's a good weather night 40- 50 bikes will show up there,then whatever.

I saw one of those "Dew" bikes friday night. He was getting on the freeway before I could catch him.

Hey I am off Thurs. I may try to get up with you at quaker. A few guys in the Motorcycle unit said they wanna get a look at the bike too.

Back