Third day off-more pics

mjn

Hillbilly Deluxe
Donating Member
Registered
Just thought I'd post a few more photos of the new ride. I'm up to 400 miles so far. The more I ride it, the more I love it!

First photo after removal of reflectors...

Next few are in northeast ore and souteast wa.

nice pics thanks for sharing!!!
smile.gif

what the heck, one last one. can't wait until tuesday!

Very nice pics! Glad you are able to get out and ride! BulletTrain had the same problem you have when he first got his ZX10. He still had his Busa helmet. It was okay for a while, but Diablo started to get a little upset and went and bought a new one. Looks like you may go through that yourself!
biggrin.gif

Isn't it more like some sort of sacrilege to put another bike manufacturer's helmet on a Busa? I've heard of people getting struck by lightning, the plague, their nutz shrinking and all kinds of stuff. Sounds pretty act-of-godly if you ask me. I wouldn't tempt fate man.

Isn't it more like some sort of sacrilege to put another bike manufacturer's helmet on a Busa?  I've heard of people getting struck by lightning, the plague, their nutz shrinking and all kinds of stuff.  Sounds pretty act-of-godly if you ask me.  I wouldn't tempt fate man.
yea, but I like to live on the edge! I have, however, been dropping subtle hints to the better half. I'm thinkin that by my birthday?
rock.gif
Until then, it does an admirable job of protecting my melon. Maybe some stratiegically placed black tape is in order?

Nice looking pics. As far as the helmet, I never had that problem as I usually purchased the helmet before I even bought the bike.

Back