Got a new digital camera

Pipefighter248

Donating Member
Registered
Just got a new camera and figured I would post a few pics.

small1.jpg

Hopefully I can get it out of the garage and get it cleaned up later in the week (raining) and post some better pics. Has some neat features like cartoon drawing and more.

2.jpg

Nice bike! Lookin' at a new camera for a friend and am contemplating the Olympus Campedia D560.

Thanks Bigbs. I would like to get some parts chromed but am currently laid off, so they will have to wait. Don't really know what to tell you about your friend but I am really satisfied with the Kadak that I purchased. Also to let you know my garage is always naturally dark, so I thought the camera done good. I also have the same pic in the night mode but it is too big to upload.

It was a Kodak CX7300. Does pretty good for all that I will use it for.

Nice lookin bike dood.  I have the Kodak EasyShare DX4530 digi cam and love it!  I would highly recommend it to anyone.  Got it at Costco, with a dock for my pc for $200....put in a 256MB sd card and now it holds over 200 pics on the highest resolution. Took it to Mexico with me last month and didn't even come close to filling it up, and came back with some of the best pics I've ever shot.....

Just my .02 for anyone looking for a good, affordable camera.

Lata,
Monty

Incredible looking bike! That's the exact color I have!!!!! I like the mods you've already done to it.
smile.gif

Thanks for all the compliments. One day I plan on chroming some stuff and then eventually getting a turbo for it. Love the look of the dual pipes, but love the sound of the dump pipe and the power behind it
biggrin.gif
I really liked the last two pics, with how you can see the clouds in the blue. Just looks sweet.
cool.gif
Luckily in my riding area there is only one other busa that I have seen or heard of, so around here it is a fairly new bike, but most already know the name and fear it.
bowdown.gif

Good looking bike great colors. That is the color I am getting in July(my B-Day) I have a pile of stuff on my guest bed that consist of most of the mods I am going to be doing when I get the bike.
biggrin.gif

Back