NEW TO THE GAME

CUJO

Registered
Santa brought me a new 04' Busa and a new wife. Don't know which one to ride first. If he has a digital camera in his bag will post pics.

Cool. Where did you buy it from? There are several Tampa area members here. I live in Riverview(Brandon) and don't own a busa but I do ride an '03 Yamaha R1.

Lance

Picked my Busa up in Lakeland. Looking to find some cool peeps to roll with. I hear that Ybor is tight on Thurday nights. What up???

Picked my Busa up in Lakeland. Looking to find some cool peeps to roll with. I hear that Ybor is tight on Thurday nights. What up???
I've heard that too, but I tend to avoid Ybor. I do know there is a ride on Jan 1st at 11am. Also one of the guys here apparently tries to lead a ride the 1st and 3rd Sunday of each month that leaves just after 9am from the parking lot across the street from the Powersports dealer on N. Florida. Of course there is the weekly Friday night meeting across the Courtney Campbell Causway.

Lance

I am not a big fan of Ybor, but I heard thats the spot. As far as the the other rides you were talking about, were do they end up at?
rock.gif
? When I did not ride, I was always told to stay away from the CCC on Friday nite because of TPD. Is i still like that?

i hope you put in a couple pics of new bike along with the new wife pics!congrats on both accounts .and i hope you have fun with them both

Welcome Cujo, Just about every Saturday Night there is a gathering at the "LOT" on US60 in Clearwater. It's at BuddyBuyRights or something like that at about 930 or so. If your heading West on 60 you'll see the bikes on the left just after Duncan Rd I think it is, about 3-5 miles west of 19.
It's an informal gathering and from what I have seen usually a good mix of folks all hanging out. Then there is usually a couple of groups that will depart at about 11pm or so and head to different locations in the area to ride or whatever.

RaiderDM can be found at the Cash and Carry parking lot across from Powersports on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays. He has been riding up north in the San Antonio area for a lot of years and is an excellent tour guide. It's not a Saturday morning race by any means, it's a pretty sedate ride for the most part, riding smart, not crazy. He's good people, and prolly puts more miles on his Busa every week than most of us do all month. PM him if you have any questions.

Again Welcome to the board, you too R1 if I have yet to say howdy... I can also introduce you guys to a buddy of Mine and the crew he runs with, good guys, good riders, if just a little more edgy...

Welcome to the board. Congrats on both of your gifts.
beerchug.gif

We love pictures here, so let's see 'em. This is a censored board though, so your rides must be decent.
jump9.gif

Cujo, I went out for a solo ride today. I was headed to go check out Ozello Trl. north of Crystal River.  I stopped at a rest area north of Zephyrhills when a dude on a 954RR pulled up and asked if I was going to the Streetknights ride.  I said "I wasn't, but I am now." Anyway, group met up at 9:00am and rolled out for a Brooksville ride.  The group started with 21 riders but we picked up more at one of our later stops.  It was a good group to ride with. People could go their own pace and then we would stop frequently and make sure we still had everyone and to allow slower riders to regroup. If interested check out their website Streetknights
Lance

Back