SRP Turbo System

Rick D

Registered
have anyone here ever heard of an SRP Turbo System im about to order one im new here and this is my first kit its a stage 1

Jay's been around for a while and is known. I havent heard to much about his turbos but I know he is suppose to be a pretty good turbo tuner.You might wanna try the suzukihayabusa.org and do a search I know I read some about his turbo systems before but dont remember what the topics were about...

Sorry have not heard of this Kit i have heard of stedman as a tuner and have heard Good things i have a RCC stage 1 turbo kit and love it the service and everything has been great from RIch

Stedman's kits are based off of the RCC kits but he uses different accessory parts and the turbo is a knockoff. Stedman gets good power out of them though

Jay is a good guy,and His kits are pretty nice too.He is a damn good tuner and went above any beyond for me when my turbo bike had fuel issues on the dyno,most guy don't want to stick it out for the late hours but he did and the tune is perfect.

Jay is awsome, he has broke his back for me more than once. I've seen his kits in person, they are pretty nice. Bout like a RCC with a cheaper turbo, also i think the plenum is the breadbox style like the hahns instead of the rcc style.

If you guys want turbo systems hit me up will get you taken care of with tech support included.

Yeah they are based and manufactured off by RCC but he uses a different turbo to keep kit cost down. I've seen more than a few of them. They make the same power as all the other stage 1 kits

Get the kit and put any turbo that will match up to the header flange on it and have the kit you want. On the less expensive kits the weak links are always cheaper non-dual ball bearing turbo, internally gated vs. externally gated, crappy FMU or a crappy fuel pump and there is always the tune. As long as the header (does not crack) charge and discharge tubes work and the plenum does not leak you can turn a cheap kit into some really nice pretty easy with an upgraded turbo and other parts........ just find some who sells Garrett, Precision or Turbonetic turbo's at a great price. :bowdown:

Last edited:
Get the kit and put any turbo that will match up to the header flange on it and have the kit you want. On the less expensive kits the weak links are always cheaper non-dual ball bearing turbo, internally gated vs. externally gated, crappy FMU or a crappy fuel pump and there is always the tune. As long as the header (does not crack) charge and discharge tubes work and the plenum does not leak you can turn a cheap kit into some really nice pretty easy with an upgraded turbo and other parts........ just find some who sells Garrett, Precision or Turbonetic turbo's at a great price. :bowdown:

X100...I think some people are intimidated and don't know where to begin when getting into turbos. After installing mine and seeing what is actually involved it would be rather easy to locate a plenum, header, turbo, and piece it together

Back