SRP Turbo System

Nice setup. I'm having a reoccuring problem with the following. My bike runs AWESOME till i ride it about an hour or 70+miles....then it doesn't want to boost it will stutter and pop when you get into boost. I don't stay in it because i know its going lean. WTF this happens everytime I ride and I always try and get one boosted pull in before i head home and this in when it occurs. I will drop down in 3rd roll up to about 7500 and WOT then no boost and this past time a backfire sound.....I chopped the throttle Immediately.

My fuel digital fuel gauge shows 44psi when i first crank the bike up and after riding it for awhile it slowly drops down 44-43-42-41-40.....at 41psi is when it doesn't seem to want to boost. I can go home wash my bike and let it sit for an hour, get back on it and go down the road and it boost fine. WTF!!!

At first I thought it was a vapor lock issue but RCC richard said thats almost impossible with a fuel pump this big and the bike running. I added a second fan to the bike couple weeks back and it stays in the middle temp range all the time now.

I'm stumped:banghead:

Whats going on with voltage?? That may be your problem.

Whats going on with voltage?? That may be your problem.

I've had someone mention this to me already. They said heat affects the voltage and i might need to have a larger gauge wire for my pump ground. I can hookup electronics but im not very good at troubleshooting them. Are you saying just hook up an ohm meter after the bike does this and check the voltage of the fuel pump? If the voltage is low or that seems to be the problem then how do you go about fixing it? I run HID's, 3 digital gauges, AMS1000, Innovate wideband as my electronics

I've had someone mention this to me already. They said heat affects the voltage and i might need to have a larger gauge wire for my pump ground. I can hookup electronics but im not very good at troubleshooting them. Are you saying just hook up an ohm meter after the bike does this and check the voltage of the fuel pump? If the voltage is low or that seems to be the problem then how do you go about fixing it? I run HID's, 3 digital gauges, AMS1000, Innovate wideband as my electronics
My guess is your charging system can't keep up with everything. Problem I have had with lots of gadgets. There are two things you can do that work. Get your stator rewound so it will output another volt. If you need a source for this let meknow. Go with a Fast by Gast battery.

Back