Speed without control, Sad Ending!

damn that dude was flying!! WTF was he thinking? that poor bike shouldn't have been abused like that:whistle: gotta keep the right wrist in check... probably trying to act cool speeding in noon traffic... sux he died. hope they have a MSF course where ever he ended up at:please:

I just watched the story about this on the new a couple minutes ago. It's sad that the guy died, but that is the chance we all take. And whats up with all the comments from people that act like they never take their busa over the speed limit? Why buy a bike that will break every speed limit in 1st gear? That is really pathetic if you ask me.

I feel for the driver who has to live with this and the rider and his family!! But I read the comments on the news page and Im just thinking about what some of them were saying! Yeah he was out of control doing speeds like that and I know that being a rider is more dangerous than a driver! But when someone dies or has an accident on a motorcycle, is it me or does it seem like everyone wants to come out of the woodwork to post some comments to bash riders?! How many folks that posted some of those dumb A$$ comments on that news page text while driving, drive after drinking alcohol or any other dumb thing while driving?! So does a drunk driver who kills someone "make everyone who drives look bad?!!!" Like I said, I feel for all parties involved!! But thats why we do what we do, for the thrill, excitement and freedom!! We know what risks are inherent with the turning of that key! And it is obvious that we will never be understood by anyone but OUR OWN!! Be safe Family!!

Unbelievable! RIP brother. glad the driver of the car wasnt hurt too bad. Just sucks he has too live with that accident for the rest of his life.

I just watched the story about this on the new a couple minutes ago. It's sad that the guy died, but that is the chance we all take. And whats up with all the comments from people that act like they never take their busa over the speed limit? Why buy a bike that will break every speed limit in 1st gear? That is really pathetic if you ask me.

Probably because 99% of the members here have enough common sense to open it up on a track or empty back roads with no houses, traffic or side streets.
Ya know the old saying..."The right time and place"?

Read the ppl reasons on the website.. a person is dead.. these S.O.B... act like they never do anything wrong to us.. in Philly, I bet i have kicked 30 car doors for ppl just moving over in the lane and dont look to see me... car drivers act like we are all out there doning wheelies and burning rubber,, they kill more of us, then we could ever do on our own.. RIP to the rider.. amazing how they blamed him from jump street... this sux.. stay safe everyone and look out. cause the aint look for us...

i would rather be on a back road where i can open er up a bit without worrying about hurting someone else if i wreck. i don't go lane-splitting or zumming around during the day. where would most of us have been if riding on the weekend around noon... either on the track, commuting or ripping up a tree covered backroad (that'd be me).. not scootin down a one lane (each way) road endangering everyone around them... JMO

@deno, yeah bro, everyone thinks it's always the rider who is in the wrong. i too have kicked a car door cause they were coming over into my lane. car drivers just don't pay attention. WTF are they looking at while behind the wheel? it sure isn't us bikers... driving tests should be tougher for new/ renewing drivers. it may be a PITA but i believe in retesting when you go to renew license.... it would lower insurance and death rates IMO

Read the ppl reasons on the website.. a person is dead.. these S.O.B... act like they never do anything wrong to us.. in Philly, I bet i have kicked 30 car doors for ppl just moving over in the lane and dont look to see me... car drivers act like we are all out there doning wheelies and burning rubber,, they kill more of us, then we could ever do on our own.. RIP to the rider.. amazing how they blamed him from jump street... this sux.. stay safe everyone and look out. cause the aint look for us...

MY GOD!!1 may his soul rest in peace :bowdown:

I did some super quick riding this weekend on a very lonely stretch of road off the Parkway, this thought is sobering. Remember folks it only takes 2 people getting it just a tiny bit wrong on a two lane road. ???

:beerchug: Thanks for the reminder Tuf

This was reported in the Tacoma News Tribune

A 24-year-old Puyallup man who died Saturday after his motorcycle collided with a car head-on has been identified as Tyler Huber.

The crash occurred about 12:15 p.m. near 78th Avenue. The Washington State Patrol said Huber’s motorcycle was traveling faster than 100 mph as he headed north on River Road/state Route 167.

When the driver of a 1993 Chevrolet Lumina heading south on River Road tried to turn left onto 78th Avenue East, the motorcycle struck the car, according to the State Patrol.
Huber, who was wearing a helmet, was thrown 440 feet from his 2009 Suzuki GSXR10. He was declared dead at the scene.

The 28-year-old driver of the Lumina suffered minor injuries. His vehicle was totaled.

Categories: Puyallup, Traffic accidents/news
Tags:

Back