Speed without control, Sad Ending!

Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered
Linky!

Local man killed yesterday on a road that I know well. Two lanes both directions with a turn lane in some areas. On one side is the Puyallup River with a guardrail and the other side is commercial business. I have no idea how this guy ended up hitting a car head on. I hope there will be further details comming soon.

Sorry about the death. RIP Rider. I can't imagine going that fast on such a busy road.

Wow! Unless my eyes are deceiving me it looks like the forks are facing outward instead of inward as you'd expect from a head on collision. One hell of an impact. RIP.

Wow, the on-board computer can tell them an accurate speed prior to crash. I'd be curious if additonal information becomes available Steve.

l know everybody and their brother up here, I'll find out what happened and update the thread.

I'm just very sad that this young man lost his life.

That is rediculous.... the guy flew a football field and a half after hitting the car... and look what that 400lb litre bike did to that car! Its very sad yes, but you cant expect anything less when you are being stupid on the streets. Every time you roll on that throttle, like i know we all do, we take a chance like that.

I know i will sound rude and disrespectful when i say this but thats life....If you are going to be stupid and run 100+ on a city road with traffic you are a frickin idiot and you get what you deserve. I have no pity for fools like that. I just glad the driver of the car is relatively unhurt. Its retards like that that give us all a bad name and screw our insurance rates thru the roof. Its idiots like that which make the government think it needs to further regulate motorcycles etc.

Where is the front rim?

Absolutely amazing the forces involved with something like that.....

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Wow unbelievable. That's what cabin fever does. We went for a brief ride ride today on a popular sportbike road today and had several bikes pass us and the cars in front of us in some very bad spots. Made us both cringe!

Rip

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

You play, you pay. Live and learn, guess he will never learn cuz he didn't live.
What was he doing going over 100MPH? Not going to get any sympathy from me, I am just glad the guy in the Lumina will be ok.

WoW, looks like the rear wheel is the only thing left decently straight.

I'm sure the rider never knew what happened, over pretty quick...had to pull 1 helluva scare into that driver of the car, could you imagine having to live with those memories even though it wasn't their fault

RIP rider, hope you're in a better place~!~

Jesus that's horrible :(
I just bought my busa and have the most respect for it !!

I have a beautiful daughter and she needs me , I'll never act like a fool on my bike I swear

Rip to this young brother
Everyone plz b careful

Wow, those pictures are something! Best wishes to the friends and family of the rider....glad the car driver is ok!

There is always a time and place for cranking it open....that road is not it! Some of the comments are scary too! Like the guy bragging about spraying the motorcycle rider behind him with the wipers and also putting his tire in the gravel to kick up rocks, etc....now that guy is an a$$hat!

Back