I almost died today.

lurk.gif

Good job on the save, i wasn"t so lucky. march 11 i came up on a curve way to hot, high sided the busa and went off a 12 foot enbankment. I was life flighted to jackson gen. I"m back home heeling up, $4400 in damege to the busa, haven"t got the bill for me yet. lol. please ride safe,
face7.gif
face7.gif
crashing take all the fun out of it!

face7.gif

If you were that cool you would have jumped the wreck w/ the tremendous amount of dirt experience you possess.

By what you described;
You went by wreck at 25mph, you would have hit it at approx 25mph and gotten flung onto the wreck car after your bike collided with it. The car behind you managed to stop just before hitting the wreck car, which means it may have hit the rear of your bike but wouldn't have destroyed it had you been able to stop... And shouldn't have hurt you much. So either way, chances are good that you and your bike would have come out of it with minor to moderate damage. Hopefully this will ease the shock of your near death feeling.

Remember; Look ahead and keep your eyes scanning for trouble, not around to see who's looking at the amazing rider that you are.

Glad you made it unscathed

Mike

By what you described;
You went by wreck at 25mph, you would have hit it at approx 25mph and gotten flung onto the wreck car after your bike collided with it. The car behind you managed to stop just before hitting the wreck car, which means it may have hit the rear of your bike but wouldn't have destroyed it had you been able to stop... And shouldn't have hurt you much. So either way, chances are good that you and your bike would have come out of it with minor to moderate damage. Hopefully this will ease the shock of your near death feeling.

Remember; Look ahead and keep your eyes scanning for trouble, not around to see who's looking at the amazing rider that you are.

Glad you made it unscathed

Mike
+1. If your rider awareness was half as big as your head/ego then you would have never been in the situation in the first place. As someone else said, "when you looked up". . . What were you looking at? Whatever it was it should have been the road. I can't stand arrogant ass mofos that try to act like they're the best thing that possibly could be. . . Chill out dude. No doubt glad everything worked out, but seriously. . . Did you even proof read that post, or did you mean to be that cocky, arogant, stuck up. . .? Sorry for the flamin, but you really need to bring that head back down to earth. Or at least back into orbit.

Oh, one more thing. . . How your tire be smokin like hell, slidin out beside you and be in the air at the same time?. . . I'm reffering to 2 different posts you made, just in case you forgot which version of the story you were gonna go with on this one.

I caught that too, braking so hard that the rear tire is coming off the ground but still able to have enough contact to leave smoke... go figure...

cool.gif
Im not arrogant. Im just a guy that saw his life flash b4 his eyes. The answer to the tire thing is. I slid thr tire out than it left the ground a little. You had to be there (or not) to understand. You know the "no way out, im a dead man" feeling.... I think that verry few people would have made it out of that thing on 2 wheels. The car behing me would have crushed me cause it stopped just short of a crash.

I rode past there a few days later and i found skid marks on the street from people who possibly crashed into that wreck also. They where shaped like someone attempting to swerve around. Hope they made it.. Like my bad a-s did..
cool.gif

cool.gif

Back