Speaking of job's, Whats your DREAM job?

I love my job. lieutenant at a fire department. i never wake up and say i don't want to go work today. i would love to own a restaurant one day.

Marine archaeologist / Treasure Hunter. We are planning on retiring to Costa Rica or Bonaire, just not very soon.

- Ken Block Gymkhana Bonus Video[/url]

I didn't even know I had a dream "job" until I saw this video. Seriously where do I sign up! :bowdown:

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to be an ama racer. I wanted to be a forensic pathologist. I do enjoy my job now, just not the folks that I work with. Some of them are so annoying. I would also like a position with Captain if he's hiring more folks. also would really really like setting up scavenger hunts for adults. We just don't get to have enough fun anymore. I'm coming up with a good one for local folks here in p'cola. By the way I'll just start a new thread to play during our journey.

I love my job. lieutenant at a fire department. i never wake up and say i don't want to go work today. i would love to own a restaurant one day.
You should open a restaurant called the Firehouse. Use a fire station theme and have items on the menu that are favorites at the station where you work.:beerchug:

This job :whistle:
:rofl:

upsgirl.jpg

Always wanted to be a Gynecologist.

But, so far, The only thing I can say is...........

"I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll look at it anyway."

Dreamed of a mobile clinic, visiting colleges everywhere.

I would build wooden sailing ships and work as a sail maker...there are only a few of those around and the list to get in is long.

My DREAM job would be to own a bike shop that specializes in making them go fast!! Of course I would hire a mechanic that knows what they are doing (and pay them well) so they could help me learn. I really, really doubt that I could EVER get tired of bikes or drag racing. I would cater mainly to the people that aren't rich and keep my prices low enough for them to afford my parts and labor. BUT, I would also have stuff for the big spenders as well. I would offer excellent customer service, and be straight up with people so that they could feel comfortable about doing business with my shop!!

Back