Speaking of job's, Whats your DREAM job?

ditchdr

Registered
If you could get any job you wanted what would it be? Don't matter how silly it is, and of course it paid as well as you wanted it to..

I am kind of torn between two.. One I have done for 15 years. I love I mean LOVE working EMS.. I have been out of it for a little while and it is driving me nuts. I cant wait to get my behind back on my ambulance where i belong.

Next I would have to say is a Pro stock motorcycle team engine builder.. Not the rider just the builder. The guy behind the action making it happen.

I am happy with the job I have now, but I would be lying if I said I didn't miss working at Six Flags Over Georgia. I loved designing & building the park... especially with the team we had there. :thumbsup:

It was very satisfying to be able to walk around and see people enjoying the things you've worked on. (you really don't get that with railroad or highway design :laugh:)

At times I have pondered what would have happened if I had taken the Disney position instead of my current job. If it had been closer to my daughter I might still be in the industry.

I'm happy w/ the one I have, I would like to get more work is kind of slow right now other than that I'm happy :cheerleader:

dream job would hafta be hugh heffner's replacement::whistle:thumbsup:, or one of the guys on top gear, but in reality...I'd be happy working in a good shop (bike or auto):beerchug:

I would love to own my own Boutique.... heck.. just to be self employed.. knowing that I am responsible for how much I am or am not making. (also I can't yell at myself for stupid mistakes)

My dream job growing up was a veterinarian... but it breaks my heart to see sick/ injured animals... so that just wasn't gonna pan out.

Own a bar in the Keys, on the beach. Live upstairs from it. Walk downstairs, unlock the front door and start making Bloody Marys and Screwdrivers in the morning. :beerchug: Never wear a pair of pants again.

You guys are gonna laugh.... If money wasn't an issue....

I would run the org full time... I would have an 18 wheeler with a trailer that had living quarters, extra bikes, parts from our advertisers and extra room for about 10 busas... I would drive that that sucker all the country and set up all with the intent on meeting every single one of you. We would have Hayabusa.org events every weekend and instead of posting on the org we would be living it. The trailer would have a working shop so that we could pull bikes in and do mods and install things... Throw 10 members and their bikes inside and head off for a special ride somewhere.... Advertisers would pay to be in the side of the rolling Hayabusa.org and we would pay for it all from the popularity of the site. We would hook up with the advertisers and park at the shops and businesses for a week at a time and just use the site as a way to visit all across the country and meet great people.

Can you imagine Eureka Springs or the Fall bash every weekend somewhere?

Sounds like fun!

Cap

Weatherman is San Diego California...is there ANYTHING nicer than the weather there:) and Palomar Mountain is just a few miles away:cheerleader:

I'd love to be like the guy I buy my saltwater fish and corals from...setting up aquariums and troubleshooting diseases and faulty filters...his knowledge in the hobby is vast and I can tell he's doing what he loves...

I'd love that too, but I'm just a part-time reefkeeper and not a great one at that LOL

One can dream...

Oh, and Doug, if you're hiring *cough* I didn't mean all the mean things I've said :whistle:

:thumbsup:

I'm living it, Parts Slinger for bikes.

But I'd have to say next down the list would be getting to work on Mythbuster's, or anything on discovery channel, or anything on tv or radio.

Id love to be the guy who takes every new ferrari that comes off the line out for its break in. There actually IS a guy who does this, and they do it through a mountain road in Italy.

Either a Vetrinarian, or an Architect. I designed a bridge in school that scored very well.
Posted via Mobile Device

Test driver for any automobile or bike.

Oddly enough, the only kind of Dr I would want to be would be E.R. surgeon. Nothing boring about THAT job.

Id love to be the guy who takes every new ferrari that comes off the line out for its break in. There actually IS a guy who does this, and they do it through a mountain road in Italy.
they actually have 15 specially trained drivers for this... (How its Made just did the 599 story, amazing).. Funny the Doctors car showed up with ban new shoes on too.. they must have tire sets they use instead of the customers brand new tires.. (they make 2 or 4 laps of the race track before hitting the open road btw)

I would take Tims job (Pashnit) but maybe head south and setup day rides from Georgia all the way up the BlueRidge... (2 or 3 day trips) PING: TIM... game? :whistle:

Last edited:
Back