paint job

GravityIsEvil

Registered
i want to do a paint job this winter cause its pretty much here. im thinking of the murdered out look the flat black and thinking of having some airbrushing done with the reaper. what do you think? i like both pictures which would you pick?

NTH153Grim_Reaper.jpg

chaos.jpg

Last edited:
One on either side, you can only see one side at a time anyway. Im seriuos, there is no rule that says a custom paint job has to be symetrical.

Jeepers Creepers?

I like the blacked out look, id be interested in doing it to my bike as well. Not much into the air brush myself but im sure you'll come up with something sick.

the hump hasnt been on since the first day i bought it my tail bone didnt like it

What are you like 600lbs or something? I wouldn't own the busa if i had to ride with the rear seat on. Looks like garbage

What are you like 600lbs or something? I wouldn't own the busa if i had to ride with the rear seat on. Looks like garbage

I hated when someone would ask for a ride, because that meant I had to take the rear seat in a back pack, because that's how much I don't like the way it looks. I do like the customs with the rear seats all done up.

I LOVE the murdered out Busa's, like them with some glossy parts mixed in more.

I also like how it looks with the hump better. I seen some with some kind of padding on it, maybe you can try that.

no im not 600 lbs im about 320lb im also 6'4'' and my inseam is a 34-36. not to mention i have a 84'' wing span. so it moves me back in the seat. i also sit on the rear seat when i go on trips to streach out. if you dont want your rear seat you can sent it to me ill take it.

Last edited:
I like the first one for an airbrushing on the black, but I'll have to agree with the others about using them both, even if you use them both sym:laugh:etricaly

no im not 600 lbs im about 320lb im also 6'4'' and my inseam is a 34-36. not to mention i have a 84'' wing span. so it moves me back in the seat. i also sit on the rear seat when i go on trips to streach out. if you dont want your rear seat you can sent it to me ill take it.

+1. I'm 6'6". I also use my rear seat to stretch out on long trips, or to tuck in at warp speed. I simply can't get down otherwise.

Plus with a back seat, if a chick wants a ride, I'm already ready. Mine is always on. My hump sits new unused in its original box.

Back