Inspired! Love this paint job.

coreywiley

Registered
I love the paint job on this bike. I'm inspired to airbrush a Ironman Helmet now. do anyone know if Colorrite has this color?

IRONMANLEFT.jpg

iron-man-helmet.jpg

I think you really got to love a movie to paint yer bike to match.:whistle:

Could be just me thou.

RSD.

the red looks like its candy paint. i think that colorite only has factory paint. my guess is that it is house of color, since most custom painters use them.

my opinion and i'm sure everyone will hammer me: i think it's a waste of money to paint a motorcycle to look like sponge bob or whatever. instead, use that money to pay for hotels, tires and gas to take a long motorcycle trip and explore a neighboring state to create memories and learn something along the way. i'll pass on silly cartoons.

my opinion and i'm sure everyone will hammer me: i think it's a waste of money to paint a motorcycle to look like sponge bob or whatever. instead, use that money to pay for hotels, tires and gas to take a long motorcycle trip and explore a neighboring state to create memories and learn something along the way. i'll pass on silly cartoons.

Most of the time when you see a bike paint like this it's just for show and these people already have money cause these paint jobs are not cheap.

They actually made a zx14 look almost not ugly!!

I'm a fan of crazy wild painted bikes, not my thing doubt i'd ever do it but gotta give credit where credits due:thumbsup:

I love the paint job on this bike. I'm inspired to airbrush a Ironman Helmet now. do anyone know if Colorrite has this color?

I painted the Iron Man bike...

the colors are House of Kolor Solar gold and Candy Brandywine

I painted the whole bike gold first. then came back and painted Brandywine over the gold parts that i didnt want to be gold anymore.. then did all my airbrush work...then final clear

No I dont think you can get HOK from colorrite but you can buy it almost anywhere else

hope this helps

and thanks for the love on my work.

Mike
Uptown Graphics - Create to Live

Back