Custom Paint/Helmet

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Hey, all-

I have a brand new solid white Arai Quantum F I think I'm going to have painted. (Otherwise, it's sitting, pointless, unused.)

Anyone here know who does amazing, quality airbrush painting?

If there are pix of the work you're recommending, I'd love to see them, as well. At this writing, the helmet is like a painter's canvas...just waiting to turn into the world's next masterpiece.

I know there are a couple of guys on this board who do this... Place your bid here or PM me.

Your suggestions and recommendations (or any advice you care to share) are, in advance, greatly appreciated.

Scar

zzwhip.gif

zzwhip.gif
AM -->
rubber2burn @ Apr. 09 2008 said:
1367610[/ATTACH] AM]
If I were you man I would send it to revolution the man does BAD A$$ work hands down
+1 He is working on mine and look at the beginning.
super.gif

helmet_1.jpg

helmet_2.jpg

zzwhip.gif

I need to get me a lid that I'll like alot and send it to him
thumb_up.gif
man is talented

Recently, I acquired this vintage Red Bull/Gualoises Superbike jacket. Sweet.

Anyway, the custom paint job will have to include

1. a (likeness of Red Bull) bull on each side, facing forward (nose at the aft-most point of the face sheild),
2. the Hayabusa kanji to include the '08's different font for "Hayabusa"
3. "Scar" under the bull on each side, as well as at the knape of my neck.
4. Black/Charcoal metal-flake base to match/coordinate with the bike.
5. Some gold color something something to match the gold kanji

These are my thoughts. Interested to hear any others if you got 'em.

I have no idea how much this is going to cost, but I really like the Eboz (red) Shoei which itself would go with the jacket. It's supposed to retail for $692, and I know I could get it cheaper, but something totally custom has a strong appeal for me right now.

Three pix follow: Jacket (1) front (2) back (3) sleeve.

Then, I've include a pic of the Shoei x-11 Eboz. Sweet, no? Yes, sweet.

Red_Bull_Jacket__Front_.jpg

From what I have seen, Revolution does some great work! What other suggestions do you need?

I just tried that Shoei on the other day and it fits very well but it is a little steep on price. I do think it would go great with your jacket though.

Back