My 1st attempt @ painting a helmet

LOOKS GOOD AND FREEHAND
wow.gif

I think you did an excellent job...especially for your first time doing it
wink.gif
I know I could never do anything like that
tounge.gif

I've got your back Ice, the only way to learn is to try and practice.  The guy who does my airbrushing has been at it for years and a art degree, but I'm sure he started somewhere.  Anything you can do on your own keeps you from paying someone else.

looks pretty nice. I'll hafta admit, the sponge-bob doesn't work with me, but I can definitely see good work there.

..the design & theme is not my cup of tea (I don't drink the damn thing, anyway..) but this is definately good work - and for a first one it is simply amazing!..
smile.gif

I agree that looks good, but from the lighting it looks like you can see a little bit of orange peel in it.  Colorsand man.  That is better airbrushing than I can do.

<!--EDIT|Rich
Reason for Edit: None given...|1091793286 -->

sponge-bob
rock.gif
rock.gif
guess if you just beat someone on a 12r and tell everyone he got bet by the sponge-bob helmet guy
biggrin.gif

rock.gif

Looks like crap, keep your day job!!!  
evil.gif
Thats pretty harsh lo lets see something u didnt pay for.
Those who know me here know that I would never trash anyone (except Bacharles) on this board and know I was only joking....

Slurpeeboy is a friend of mine and I already knew about the helmet. I was just giving him a bad time about posting the pix on the board before I got a chance to see them first...

He did an awesome job and you'd never know it was his first attempt... The helmet is for a female friend of is.... Did you really think he was going to be riding his Busa around town with sponge bob on his head???

Sheeeeesh....... can't even joke around here anymore!
evil.gif

evil.gif

thats cuz your not here enough anymore sweetheart!! Those of us that know ya didn't take it seriously! Now where's that ride you promised me?
smile.gif
You still have that toy?

You still have that toy? [/QUOTE]

Dayyyyummmm, what da hell?

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1091798277 -->

what'd ya get??? what'd ya get??? What is it about Cali??? Hot chicks with hot cars and bikes. Man, I live in the wrong state!!! :-) Not sure when I'll be there. My best bud is thinking about going out there this fall to do some 1/4 mile drag racing and I may tag along as his pit-boy.

Dont make me come over there and put some Latte Smack down on you BT!! Lazerblade is bad enough on that!
smileyexhibit.gif
ices_rofl.gif

I agree with sledhead...
jump9.gif
Hey BT!!!  Just read your location, you are HILARIOUS!!  
laugh.gif
Not around that much anymore, too much foolishness going on like that whole cop thing with the  
newbie.gif

Doesn't anyone ride their Busa's anymore???

Sorry for the threadjack Slurpee.......

<!--EDIT|LoBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1091799363 -->

what'd ya get???  what'd ya get???   What is it about Cali???  Hot chicks with hot cars and bikes.  Man, I live in the wrong state!!! :-) Not sure when I'll be there.  My best bud is thinking about going out there this fall to do some 1/4 mile drag racing and I may tag along as his pit-boy.
Got rid of the Boxster and got a 911.... Schweeeet... I love it!Come to Cali, and I'll show ya just how well it handles...
wink.gif

Don't get mad at Rhythm... He can't help himself he's just a P-I-M-P with a one track mind....

Lo

Back