2nd Helmet I've ever Airbrushed

coreywiley

Registered
Like the title said this is only the 2nd helmet i've airbrushed and the first one was a solid color.This is a Spawn theme helmet. I actually had another helmet with the same theme,butI paid someone else to do for me.
I'm really not satisfied with they way this helmet turned out because my lines are to hard. If I ever do another it'll be better cause I know where I went wrong. Just thought I would share!

ll.jpg

photo (8).jpg

22.jpg

ff.jpg

mm.jpg

gv.jpg

aa.jpg

I like it. I understand what you are saying with the lines but it does look better then a lot of airbrushing I have seen. I have a friend here with me who does this stuff back home and he wants me to send him my helmet......Fat chance for that let me tell ya.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I paid $225 to get my other helmet done by someone else. It fell off a shelf in the garage and broken. Man I loved that helmet. The only thing I have left one this one is to sand it down in about another week or so and then buff it out with rubbing compound. I could never do this on the side because it takes to long. At least for me!

Yeah.....that's just awful. I mean...seriously, how can you look at yourself in the mirror after creating such a hideous helmet? :laugh:

Dude, that's like 10000000 times better than anything I can do. I'm impressed.

the letters in the back broke up a hair, but the designs in the front have fantastic lines. spawn? what color bike do they have?

the letters in the back broke up a hair, but the designs in the front have fantastic lines. spawn? what color bike do they have?

My bike is Blk/Orange,but I don't think it really matters if it match if you're going with a theme helmet. Besides I've already painted a helmet to match my bike.

Back