Airbrushing Helmets?

tedbiele

Thats Mr. Great Pumpkin to you!&quot
Donating Member
Registered
Anyone here an artist??
Do you know one??
Can you recommend someone to Custom Airbrush my helmet??

I'm talking a pro!! No finger paints!!!

rock.gif

If I had my equipment up and running and a place to do it I'd see about hookin' you up. Unfortunately I still haven't got everything in order on that front. Got a heck of a shop at the house, if I'd just get it finished up. Maybe this spring I will be able to wrap it up. Just can't bring myself to jump into debt on it not knowing what kind of money I might bring in from it. I've already dug my way out of a financial mess once. Don't plan on havin' to do that again...
drooling3.gif

What is it you're wantin' done anyway?
rock.gif

If that's the case BT, I'd be interested. Been wanting some custom graphics on my RF1000. Dude keep us posted when your ready

Captive Air

Check the link for some of his examples he don't any helmets on there but he has been doing some local guy i know i have taken everything to him now wish my beserk porject woulda been done by him it woulda been done sooner and probly just as well i'll post some pics of work he has done for me also

And he's really resonable small town dose have it's advantages sometimes

I have a design in mind.
I'm afraid to share.
You know how people are!!
Shhhhh!

Captive Air

Check the link for some of his examples he don't any helmets on there but he has been doing some local guy i know i have taken everything to him now wish my beserk porject woulda been done by him it woulda been done sooner and probly just as well i'll post some pics of work he has done for me also

And he's really resonable small town dose have it's advantages sometimes
His photos ain't hittin' on much but his paint work looks to be pretty dang tight!
beerchug.gif

yeah he could definatly use a few more pics on his site but gives you an idea i would suggest the man that is doing my Beserk bike which will finnally get done in 2 weeks pray to god but he just not that reliable but his work is premo he gets to many things in the fire and then can't compete probly be alright once he gets my bike done

yeah he could definatly use a few more pics on his site but gives you an idea i would suggest the man that is doing my Beserk bike which will finnally get done in 2 weeks pray to god but he just not that reliable but his work is premo he gets to many things in the fire and then can't compete probly be alright once he gets my bike done
Can't wait to see your bike when it's done.
beerchug.gif

BT neither can I looking at doing a two tone candy blue on my 2000 model or posibly the new white that is on the 2004 escalade that kinda goldish white.
and of course some anime gals on motorcycles tastefully airbrushed on it as well
biggrin.gif

Back