Possible new job!

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
I might have a job as a mini grease monkey at Merchants Tire! I'd be doing Oil changes and changing tires. Ain't the most glamorous job, but I LOVE going into shops and hanging outanyway, so why not get paid? I did the drug test, and now I gotta wait to hear back about an interview... Wish me luck!

Best of luck Ben!!! WAY BETTER HOURS than what you're doing now...
cool.gif

Good luck Ben. You could always move to Ohio and come work with me
super.gif

(yamahor @ Apr. 11 2007,14:56) I might have a job as a mini grease monkey at Merchants Tire! I'd be doing Oil changes and changing tires. Ain't the most glamorous job, but I LOVE going into shops and hanging outanyway, so why not get paid? I did the drug test, and now I gotta wait to hear back about an interview... Wish me luck!
Somehow, I find it hard to see you getting a job as a "mini" anything.

But, best of luck.

Todd

(Black Bird Killer @ Apr. 11 2007,15:11) Good luck Ben.  You could always move to Ohio and come work with me
super.gif
hmmm... move to Ohio... I hate snow though...
laugh.gif
I HAVE always loved trains, and you work with them, don't you?

(VaBusa @ Apr. 11 2007,15:05) Best of luck Ben!!! WAY BETTER HOURS than what you're doing now...  
cool.gif
Much MUCH better. I'll try and keep Fed Ex for a few weeks to get some money coming in to make up for the bash though... Also gonna start selling my Plazma... $50 a week, I can do that.
cool.gif

cool.gif

(yamahor @ Apr. 11 2007,15:22)
(VaBusa @ Apr. 11 2007,15:05) Best of luck Ben!!! WAY BETTER HOURS than what you're doing now...  
cool.gif
Much MUCH better. I'll try and keep Fed Ex for a few weeks to get some money coming in to make up for the bash though... Also gonna start selling my Plazma... $50 a week, I can do that.  
cool.gif
You can sell other bodily fluids too...  
crazy.gif

Sorry VA.
laugh.gif

Good luck on the new job!

cool.gif

(HRJR @ Apr. 11 2007,15:32)
(yamahor @ Apr. 11 2007,15:22)
cool.gif
cool.gif
You can sell other bodily fluids too...  
crazy.gif

Sorry VA.  
laugh.gif

Good luck on the new job!
I thought of that... no banks near me though...

cool.gif

Good luck!
Oh BTW me thinks there is a bank for the other fluids they do mail service with dry ice or something! (now I slip out of the room before VA notices)

Back