Job interview

Wish me luck heading to Lowes for an interview at 7 tonight to try and get a part time job and tomorrow headed to UPS for some sort of interview in the morning! lets hope i can get both! or at least one so i dont have to start selling things i.e. my busa!!!!!!!
will check in later!

Good luck brother :thumbsup:

thanks for the support guys. The interview went well dressed nice and yes. maam to everything. After the meeting at ups in the morning I go back to lowes for part two. I feel like I got it she said they were rushing to fill the job. I really want the ups job tho. I was told to dress REALLY nice for them? Any advice for UPS ? I hope I can fill out an app tom and get on both ASAP! I will post up tomorrow.
Posted via Mobile Device

look what i said on my previous post. they really want a hard worker, you dont mind that its parttime, you have a positive additude, and you have a great memory and pick things up quickly.

Around here they are taking apps for UPS driver helper..interesting. Guess you ride along with a truck? ANyway Best of luck to ya!

Around here they are taking apps for UPS driver helper..interesting. Guess you ride along with a truck? ANyway Best of luck to ya!

Yeah they do that when it start getting close to the Holidays...tons o XMas presents to deliver:thumbsup:

The interview went well just waiting on typical back ground and drug test.
The UPS thing was a few of us selected from over a thousand applicAnts. She went over what the job entailed. I'm not going to. Fill out the application because its only two weeks or so of work and they may not need us everyday. I'm not willing to give up my fulltime job with benefits. Thanks for the support fellas!! And I figured out that I was the only one at ups that actually has a job. So that's my second reason for passing on it. I want someone who has no job to have one. Especially now that I've got two.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ok so interview at lowes went well. Start orientation after drug test and background clear.
I'm not going any further with UPS. It for a driver helper position and its only a for two to maybe three weeks of work and its not worth quitting my fulltime with benefits job. I was the only one out of twelve or so therewith a job so one of them can have being as I now have two jobs. Thank you all for the support.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back