Sorry guys went to the opposition

I sure like mine but I’m keeping the Busa. :)

Thanks Mythos I wanted to get rid of my 03 goldwing with 318 thousand km on her But now I think I might hold on to it at least a little bit longer or just keep it just for kicks I asked how much would i get for it as a trade in for the 14 because of the high km on her I knew it was going to be low but when he said 2 grand :banghead: I was like no way :thumbsup:

Enjoy the kawasuki! Honestly, I cant say i blame you. Suzuki just hasnt dont anything honestly. They are catering to this new generation of pu$ies that just like their mini bikes.

I find the Hayabusa even antiquated is more than enough bike for me. I honestly couldn't use any more than what the Hayabusa offers-but that's just me.

For what I do, a 300 would probably be enough bike.

Congrats in the new toy
I looked at the ZX 14 before I bought my Busa. But after extensive comparison, the aftermarket and support groups or the Zuke were the deciding factor.. I can not say a single word against the Hayabusa It is the most magnificent machine I have ever owned Grace under pressure in every way
But there was a 14 special in red and gold I looked at long and hard before I was the white and red 2018 I eventually found. If there was more money I may own one of each but int he meantime will always be a Busa fan

But there was a 14 special in red and gold I looked at long and hard before I was the white and red 2018 I eventually found.

Possibly this?

I really like the 2018 green (shown below) and had a conversation with my mechanic about it on the way to inspecting the Hayabusa that would become mine.

Most professional reviews of the ZX-14R rave about the neutral handling and of course the engine that takes smoothness to an all new level. Where it matters, the ZX seems to be an awesome bike, so congratulations!

I just brought this beauty a couple of days ago. 2016 ZX14 with 10500 km on it all original with a few extras on it a centre stand a god send IMO :D and bar risers and a sports rack which I took off don't need it at the moment it s dark grey with silver accents do you like the colour ? Well where do I begin, only rode it about 150km so I cant compare it the the busa yet but first impressions are very exciting and good times ahead hopefully enjoy the pictures :thumbsup:

View attachment 1613749

View attachment 1613750

View attachment 1613752

View attachment 1613753

View attachment 1613754
Congrats mate..... love the black on black on black! Enjoy.

Back