Sorry guys went to the opposition

busafan08

Registered
I just brought this beauty a couple of days ago. 2016 ZX14 with 10500 km on it all original with a few extras on it a centre stand a god send IMO :D and bar risers and a sports rack which I took off don't need it at the moment it s dark grey with silver accents do you like the colour ? Well where do I begin, only rode it about 150km so I cant compare it the the busa yet but first impressions are very exciting and good times ahead hopefully enjoy the pictures :thumbsup:

IMG_8620.jpg

IMG_8620.jpg

IMG_8616.jpg

IMG_8615.jpg

IMG_8591.jpg

Congratulations on the new bike. They do ride great and the power is good. I just cant get over the space ship on the front. At least it is the fastest color it has got that going for it as well.

Good looking bike-congrats. In the end, you have to do what makes you happy...

I note more than a few Hayabusa owners have gone that route but very few ZX owners go the Hayabusa route.

Good looking bike-congrats. In the end, you have to do what makes you happy...

I note more than a few Hayabusa owners have gone that route but very few ZX owners go the Hayabusa route.
Would we know if they did?
You should join the zx forums and report back.... :poke:

Would we know if they did?
You should join the zx forums and report back.... :poke:

No thanks, I am happy here.

If I were to jump ship and go away from a Hayabusa-I'd probably gravitate towards a ZX14 as well....

If someone had a ZX14, and bought a Hayabusa, would they join us here?

No thanks, I am happy here.

If I were to jump ship and go away from a Hayabusa-I'd probably gravitate towards a ZX14 as well....

If someone had a ZX14, and bought a Hayabusa, would they join us here?
I meant as a spy, not permanently.... :lol:
I'd imagine you're right, more go from a Busa to a 14, but that would probably reverse itself with a new, better Busa. Stock for stock the 14 is a better bike, but after basic bolt ons, it can't compare with the aftermarket available for the Busa

I meant as a spy, not permanently.... :lol:
I'd imagine you're right, more go from a Busa to a 14, but that would probably reverse itself with a new, better Busa. Stock for stock the 14 is a better bike, but after basic bolt ons, it can't compare with the aftermarket available for the Busa
I think there are a few on here who frequent both sites....

I don't own a tuxedo so wouldn't be any good as a spy...:firing:

I have bought 2 new kawaski since buying my hayabusa new. Suzuki better wake up and give people what they want or they can join the Harley company marketing ideal you can sell by the name on the gas tank and change colors every year . the Harley president just quit he might be looking at suzuki for employment.

Back