I went to the Dark Side, Sorry Guys!

I know what you mean about shoulder pain brother. I hope they come around for u. At least ur still ridin'. I did a superman off my quad at about 60 3 years ago and both my shoulders still hurt.

I have always liked that bike since it came out!:thumbsup:
Not much less power than a busa and a more true tour oriented bike.Have heard good things from those that own them.
When first reading the topic line,my first thought was the new bmw,another nice bike.:cheerleader:

Legs are at a 90 and the passenger seat is sweet, very comfortable bike!:thumbsup:

I'm in the same boat; shoulder surgery 2 weeks ago, can't ride for several months. Also having trouble getting legs bent enough to keep on pegs, even with buell's. I put the busa up for sale, pending at this time. Will likely get something more comfortable. How is the peg position and passenger comfort? Congrats on getting a new bike you like!

I have put 110 miles on her and it is really comfortable. It has alot of power and I have run her in right so far. Changed the oil right at 100 and got all of that metal out of her. No redline yet but 135 was just a couple of gears away and got there pretty quick. She handles pretty well too, much better than I expected from a 700 lbs. bike. If you put the screen up all the way you feel hardly any wind on your helmet and all the way down, it hits you in the chest.

Rich, the Busa is feeling pretty bad about being put up and not paid any attention. I might have to ship her your way so you can pay her some attention for me.:laugh: For the small price of pay off!:whistle:

Any ride reports yet Kev ???

I to have thought about that bike. A friend of mine has one and we all took a 600 mile road trip, I was in pain....he was not. It's a real nice bike, congrats!

Back