Sorry guys went to the opposition

Nice bike!

I bought a 2012 ZX14R new and now have 30K on it. After owning a 08 ZX 14, Kawasaki got it right and made a large step up with the R. Hard to find any faults from me. Lots of power, smooth and plush ride, and traction control that can be turn off if preferred.

With 6 bikes in the stable (ZX14R, Busa, 3 Blackbirds and a ZZR1200) people often ask which is my favorite. My reply-the one I am currently riding.

Enjoy your new ride!

Nice ride ,
does not matter
what you ride as
long as you riding .

:super:

:super:

barona-busa-zx14-jpg-jpg.jpg

@busafan08 I'm just wondering how you and the zx14 are getting along , how are you liking it. How does it compare to the busa
Thanks for asking with the currant Lockout here we are not allowed to ride anywhere just for the sake of a ride If the police catch you and you don t have a good reason why you are out they can fine you $1600 Just when I brought a new bike :banghead:

So only done just over 1000km on the 14 so far first impressions are good actually I am really enjoying the 14 a lot Just quickly here are my thoughts The suspension on the 14 overall is a better package than on my 08 ever was its very plush but has a solid feel to it at the same time so I wont be changing any settings on the suspension any time soon The 14 is I think what 10 to 15 kg heavier than my 08 busa was but somehow kawasaki have made a great job on the handling of the bike.

I am carving the corners at a nice and controlled pace better than I ever did on my 08 The motor on the 14 is so nice that I cant detect any vibration at any RPM range Its smooth and has so much toque you have to be careful you don t short shift it The gearbox and clutch operation on the 14 is a lot better than my 08 just click click click no more having to make sure you made a good shift from 5 to 6 like on the busa Comfort wise all the test I have read up on the 14 suggest it s more comfortable than the busa but for me they are about even I think the wind management on the busa is better as you are sort of tucked away siting in the busa as for the 14 you are sort of sitting on top of it if that makes any sense.

So I am sounding bias yeah ha ha :thumbsup:

Thanks for asking with the currant Lockout here we are not allowed to ride anywhere just for the sake of a ride If the police catch you and you don t have a good reason why you are out they can fine you $1600 Just when I brought a new bike :banghead:

So only done just over 1000km on the 14 so far first impressions are good actually I am really enjoying the 14 a lot Just quickly here are my thoughts The suspension on the 14 overall is a better package than on my 08 ever was its very plush but has a solid feel to it at the same time so I wont be changing any settings on the suspension any time soon The 14 is I think what 10 to 15 kg heavier than my 08 busa was but somehow kawasaki have made a great job on the handling of the bike.

I am carving the corners at a nice and controlled pace better than I ever did on my 08 The motor on the 14 is so nice that I cant detect any vibration at any RPM range Its smooth and has so much toque you have to be careful you don t short shift it The gearbox and clutch operation on the 14 is a lot better than my 08 just click click click no more having to make sure you made a good shift from 5 to 6 like on the busa Comfort wise all the test I have read up on the 14 suggest it s more comfortable than the busa but for me they are about even I think the wind management on the busa is better as you are sort of tucked away siting in the busa as for the 14 you are sort of sitting on top of it if that makes any sense.

So I am sounding bias yeah ha ha :thumbsup:

Back