sorry guys been a while ...

busastalker05

Registered
since ive posted in a while. Well since the wreck 2 days before the spring bash, it has been a real roller coaster ride... I have yet to have the bike even painted my painter is cutting me a real deal because he is my friend and wants to do a really good job to help promote his biz... well the stress of not having Jayne in my garage is killing me!!! i can use my brothers bike who is in Afghanistan, well i have a few times but it just makes me want mine back more!!!! on top of that the steel company i work for has layed off 7 people in the past 4 months 3 last week, some how i still have my job, i guess they think that i know what im doing, helps that i do....well the worst part is as of last week we are know on 32 hr work wks.... so i had to tell my painter that we were gonna have to do with what i have paid and traded him.... uggghhh so if the family here wouldnt mind keep me in your thoughts as i try and figure out what to do and how to survive and try to keep my busa at the same time, i really dont want to sell it...... now yes is do know that some people here have it much worse and my thoughts go out to you and your family's too!!!!!! i just want to share my economic story..... The hardest part is all the help ive received from members here(you all know who your are) i have to nothing to show you im hoping soon we'll have it done!!! thanks for listening ORG(my sec family)
back to lurking around :laugh::laugh:

Back