I've been gone a while...

PocketRocket

Donating Member
Registered
Hey everyone, I just wanted to say hello "HELLO" .. I'm still working in the Mid-eastern sandbox but should be home in 5-6 weeks . 13 months can seem long at time, yet NOT.. I noticed a few changes here, some new members & ie ( my friend Don Passed ) . That really saddened me . He was a good man , he actually was on call if my family needed anything & kept my bike started , running and up to par so when I get home I wouldnt have issues to deal with... I'd really like to find the dude that hit'em and drive my Deuce&1/2 over whatever he's driving ..Pay Back Time !! Enough said about that for now , I do think of this Org. like my family Please everyone , Please be safe !!!! I'll be on the sight daily in a few weeks , Full of agrivation for everyone... Take care PR

Just glad to hear from you...losing Don was a blow to anyone that ever crossed his path. :down: Good to see you and stay safe! :thumbsup:

:welcome: back.

Quite a bit HAS changed since you've been away. The loss of Don was very sad indeed. :down: Your example of him helping you while you are away is just what Don did best....He would do anything to help out another rider.

Make it back safe and don't be such a stranger.

glad to hear you are doing fine and your time away is almost over...stay safe and we'll keep the light on for you :beerchug:

Back