While I've been gone

Tree

Registered
Just thought I'd share this little tid bit. I'm gonna be a dad. She is due October 3rd. We just found out she, is a she today. I'm still trying to wrap myself around this. Never wanted kids, and really still don't. Had what I will call a unique upbringing. Like when I was 12 and was the adult of the family. No worries though, she will be well taken care of and over loved. I know exactly what not to do, so that will make a huge difference. I have heard from all my friends what a great dad I will make. I'm glad they can see it in me, because I've never been so scared in my life.

Later,

Steve

Congrats Bro
beerchug.gif

No one is ever ready to become a parent. I wasn't too keen on the idea myself. Now I have 2 little girls. I wouldn't trade them for the world. They are more spoiled than I am.

congratz.

i was the same way, never really wanted kids.

now i am blessed with the 2 loves of my life ................. 4 year son, and 2 year old daughter.

beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif
super.gif

just be the best parent and provider that you can, and all will be well.

Congrats brudda, your sentiment will change............you'll figure it out. Best wishes
beerchug.gif

Congrats Steve! You'll be fine as a dad, just remember what not to do... and don't spoil her...
beerchug.gif

Hey Steve....have I ever let you down before ?

Need some friendly advice in the future...most of us got kids.
beerchug.gif

Congrads it only gets better and more expensive the older they get .
bowdown.gif

Congratulations -
beerchug.gif
Here's hoping for a healthy, happy daughter and a loving family to raise her!

Nawwww...TREE...I read ya.......it's a shock (I can only imagine)....and the whole idea is going to take some serious adjustments in perspective, and a lot of getting used to............wasn't much fun for me either "back there".........

Congrats...be patient with "your" process..........

congrats. I didn't want kids in the begining either, but I wouldn't trade them for anything now.

Your own make a huge difference. You'll be fine.

Scariest thing that ever happened to us - but also the most amazing and rewarding... Congratulations!

Congrats..  aaaaahhhhh Father hood I remember it like it was yesterday I also never wanted kids but I have a soon to be 4 year old and would not trade him for the world the day he was born was so awesome.  It was just like having an addiction to the Busa only much better because one day I know that he will be by my side riding to. Look out MOM he already has the Busa LOVE in his blood.

Ian.JPG

My now 17 month old daughter was a opps with a previous girlfriend. At first it scared the sh_t out of me. Now I can't live without her. I love her and can't wait to watch her grow. I can't wait to teach her all sorts of things like how to play chess, fly model airplanes, ride on the back of the bike. Well I'm getting ahead of myself. Right now she is just learning to pedal her tricycle around. Oh and put food in her own mouth! LOL
jump9.gif

Back