I'm not usually one to..

many many prayers for her and you...+1 on marrying her...

prayers sent, its amazing how we men are supposed to be the strong ones, but when it comes to illnesses I believe there is no stronger person than a woman, they are an amazing gift, stay strong bro for her!!!

sorry to hear, prayers sent for everyone.
Maybe elope to Las Vegas or keep it just family and friends, do what ever she wishes. Get another opinion from another cancer center, they are coming up with new treatments all the time. just be there for her.

Prayers and thoughts are with you both...

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: For thou art with me.."

I pray that the good lord touch her with his healing powers and give you both strength. In his name we ask.....amen!!

I'm sorry to hear about what you are going through. There is nothing tougher. I hope for the best for both of you.

I am so sorry for the both of you. I know God can help and I pray that it all goes well. Please feel free to let me know if its anything I can do to help. Prayers sent

Man, what a tough thing to go through. You're both in my prayers. Here's a couple of videos I hope you find encouraging. Someone sent them to me when I was going through some tough times...If you need anything or just need to talk shoot me a PM.

God Bless,

Jeremy

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
OK..NOW DAMN THAT MADE ME CRY... I LOST A GIRLFRIEND TO CANCER BACK IN 1997...prayers sent

You both are in my thoughts . Hope for the best, I hope she beats it.
Thanks for sharing, sometimes it gelps to vent a bit.

So much thanks to all of you for your Prayers & Support. Seems with Laura's young age they may not give up on her just yet. Today she started a new round of Chemo. Each time she has gotten Chemo her WBC count tanks on her and it delays treatments. We are hoping that maybe she will be blessed enough to get into yet another clinical trial. God Bless you all

The best of luck to you. I know what your going through is very tough. I lost my wife of 19 years to brain cancer on 10/18/2010 (RIP my love Judy).
You need to be strong for her (we all know you will). Life throws us some unexpected curves, we just need to deal with them. Every day you spend with her is a blessing and I will pray for a full recovery.

Best,
Jack

Marry her and love her with all your heart and enjoy the time you have left, however long that may be. You wont regret it. My thoughts are with you.

Back