I'm not usually one to..

Wrath

Donating Member
Registered
I'm not usually one to express my feelings, but this time I will make an exception. I cried like a baby all weekend long. Laura, the love of my life has found out that her radiation treatment was not successful. They are not sure there is much more they can do... Just before she found out she had Cancer, her and I where in the planning stage to be married. Our lives understandably so where put on hold. She needed to devote all her time and effort at beating this. Not worry about maintaining a relationship. Yes we are still very close to each other, she knows I will never leave her side. Even while she went through some horrible times, I wanted to be her rock, but truth is, she was mine. She amazes me with how strong she is. makes me look at my life in perspective. makes me realize every day the crap we complain about, and yet she endures toxification of her body with chemotherapy and radiation. yet a damn headache knocks us for a loop. Laura and I still hope that she will be cured, Through Gods hand or through modern medicine. I hope what I am writing even make sense. I am confused and scared out of my mind. Say a prayer for my dear Laura. God's Grace be given to her.

Man, I'm so sorry to hear about this. You both have my prayers.

Very sorry to hear this, but thoughts and prayers go out for you both.

You got it sir, please let us know if there is anything else we can do..

Marry her now. Do not put off the opprotunity that God has given you.
Bubba

Man i am sorry to hear that...i am with the others though get married now! if she is the woman of your dreams and life and you two love each other marry.... Also wanted to tell you please check into cancer treatment of america.....i work at a hospital and they do amazing things!!!

Sorry to hear about the situation. Hope everything works out.

Marriage sounds like a good plan,but DO NOT pressure/stress her into it if she is Leary. For same reason's as you stated.

All my love and prayers go out to you both. Like Cap said, let us know if you need anything.

My thoughts and prayers are with you both. Please keep us posted and if you need any help we are here for you and Laura.

Sorry to hear this, like other stated maybe getting married is a good idea. You guys need to stay happy and enjoy your lives together, that might keep her mind off the subject for a bit, stay stong.

I agree with Bubba . Even if it is a small ceremony . Take advantage of the op the Lord has given you. I cannot begin to understand how you feel .
Know that we and I are here for you should you need anything .
May Gods grace give you two peace and strength.

prayers sent for both of you along with your families and friends who i imagine are all affected by this...like others have said, please let us know of anything else we can do

Back