I'm not usually one to..

there is a ctc of a comercial on the tv as i type this.
my mother in law, my good friend pam, and my father in law have cancer. only my father in law still lives. he has multiple myloma bone marrow cancer. uncureable. yet the dr's told him yesterday he was in remition. they had put a tag on his toe a few years ago. said he would never make it 3 months, yet 3 yrs later, doin better than ever. too tough to die. we are fatelist. when its our time, we go to meet god. until then nothing can take us. i am praying for you, as i beleve in the power of prayer. please reach out and get her on a prayer list. it can't hurt. i weep as i read of your struggle. i am an ordained minister, brother of the church of the road. i would be more than happy to merry yall. video confreance or over the phone, cant make the drive with out a gift from the lotto folks.

i wish and prey the best for you and yours. may god hold you close to his heart, and lift you up in this your darkest hour.
cancer is a horrorable thing. one often wonders where god is when you are watching the one you love waste away. i hope you know that your friends are here for yall, and praying for you, no matter how many miles seperate us, we are family and i know the pain you are in.
no one said life was fair. bets ive heard is "life sucks, we just do our best!"
i am soo sorry for you my friend.
please fell free to call me anytime, i don't sleep. (pm of my # in your box)
cancer is a mother funker, it aint fair and it aint right! but we are here for you.

Marry her now. Do not put off the opprotunity that God has given you.
Bubba

Just do it. No big ceremony needed just grab a preacher, priest Rabbi whatever and marry the girl its what you both wanted to do in the long run. Good luck and thoughts to you and your families.

Back