Somewhere between tears and a gun(not for me)...

I've got to confess I heard some "religious nut" heading to a Tea Party Rally knocked it over. :rofl:

He said it not me...:poke:

That is a really close up of what the end of a lever looks like...???
Dont think if my eyeball was on it it could be any closer or appear any larger...:laugh:

My God man how can you ride with that like that..
I bet even little girls were laughing at you on your ride.
"Look at that guy with the gauged lever"....:rofl:

Seriously it must bother you if you took that close of a pic of it and I bet you had to take like 4 or 5 just to get the one you were happy with.
Let me know when your anal mind snaps and wants my lever !

He said it not me...:poke:

That is a really close up of what the end of a lever looks like...???
Dont think if my eyeball was on it it could be any closer or appear any larger...:laugh:

My God man how can you ride with that like that..
I bet even little girls were laughing at you on your ride.
"Look at that guy with the gauged lever"....:rofl:

Seriously it must bother you if you took that close of a pic of it and I bet you had to take like 4 or 5 just to get the one you were happy with.
Let me know when your anal mind snaps and wants my lever !

LOL... dont tempt me to bust out the MACRO lens blanca...

ill show you the depths of the damage.... itll look like the grand canyon!!!

it wouldnt bother me as much, if i hadnt JUST bought the busa a few months ago... she wasnt new, but she was new to me.... so for damage to occur that quick, it just strikes me right in the gut...

besides.... it was the rashed helmet that reeeeallly made me feel embarassed...

forgot to even post a pic of that.... but then everyone has a rashed helmet... if you've seen one buggered up helmet, youve seen em all...

ahh well... im gonna sleep on it for tonight...

im sure it was a dream and wont be there in the morning...:please::please:

Vortex replacement slider pucks

No problem on the helmet offer, I would hate to see you riding without one or a damaged one when I have this perfectly good spare sitting keep dust off the counter. I am planning on keeping it for a loaner either way. Good luck getting eveything fixed and remember our sponsors!

i'll go one better, mine went down dodging a suburban in a parking lot. trying to get out of the soccer mom's way and i gassed it, on top of a storm drain. just got her back together yesterday, and this happened around october.

25001_103225839715292_100000836300866_53685_5640478_n.jpg

25001_103225849715291_100000836300866_53686_3876467_n.jpg

25001_103225859715290_100000836300866_53687_3651415_n.jpg

25001_103225869715289_100000836300866_53688_5681158_n.jpg

25001_103225883048621_100000836300866_53689_2643871_n.jpg

i'll go one better, mine went down dodging a suburban in a parking lot. trying to get out of the soccer mom's way and i gassed it, on top of a storm drain. just got her back together yesterday, and this happened around october.

What kind of luggage case is that on the right side?

I would have to have gone for a looooong walk after seeing that. Rage meter would have been off the friggin' charts! :tantrum::bomb:

I have some spare parts as well.....PM me if you need anything.

Some clown pushed over the busa today while i was in class.
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I think I saw who did this...

clown.jpg

Sorry to make light of the situation but figured you could use a laugh~!~

Probably a big difference between someone accidentally knocking it over (property damage) and a vehicle being involved (felony hit and run)

clown.jpg

Don't know if you have taken Blanca up on that lever yet but if your kinda worried about giving your address to a stranger (I know were all .org family) he is cool, he set me some L.E.D. tag lights for free because he didn't want them anymore. Nothing strange or nothing coming up missing and its been several months. Oh and his shipping is very fast. Thanks again Blanca!!:thumbsup:

What kind of luggage case is that on the right side?

zing! it's a 2k6 gixxer 1k pipe. wasn't my idea, infinitereality did it first. i liked the way his looked a lot. difference is that i painted mine, and utilized the baffle (stealth mode through the hood)

no retro?

I would thank you all individually, but i would be here all day long... so ill just give a nice general THANK YOU to everyone.... I have offers to help coming from everwhere now, and it is sincerly appreciated to know that so many are willing to step up without a second thought...

I'm sure ill move on some of this soon... Primarily i just need to decide what NEEDS fixed, and whats just me being whiny...

On a side note... Ogre that bike came together looking dead sexy.....

Back