Ohhhhhhhh Nooooooooo!

So now Murphy has paid a Pre-Laguna visit to Howlin, Big E, BA, Cache and Thinker.

Shhhhhhh!  You'll put the voodoo on us!  

I dropped mine a while back thinking I had the kickstand down, now I look down at it EVERY time I'm getting off.  And I LOOK at it when I take it off the rearstand, and roll back a little to make sure it's locked forward.

Hawaii, I only weigh 170 (wet) and I picked up mine in about 2 secs too!  Adrenaline Yeah!
Hawaii, I only weigh 170 (wet) and I picked up mine in about 2 secs too! Adrenaline Yeah! [/QUOTE]

If that is the case, I should have been able to hold that sucker up, weighing in at 215 lbs. However, I will say that it came up a lot easier than I thought. I almost threw it over on the OTHER side.
tounge.gif

Yeah man... Yesterday I was gonna put it on the stand for a second while I did something and forgot that I had already put the kickstand up. That mutha is heavy once you get it tipping some. I was lucky and caught it, but sheesh it was a biotch!

something is wierd with the alignment of the planets or something.... all these accidents.... plus Ive been fixing network and hardware troubles at all my locations today... all fixed now, but wtf is goinz on??

Hawaii, I only weigh 170 (wet) and I picked up mine in about 2 secs too!  Adrenaline Yeah!
heh, 155lbs here, picked her up twice by myself  
sarcasm.gif

third time with help cuz it was right there....... and hangin off a trailer...  
wow.gif
155......that makes yer bike twice as fast......I wish I weighed that!!!!!
165 here and I have picked up a concours (approx. 650 lbs) beeotches! Second time picking it up, I had help... Since it was pinning my right leg! OUCH!

Of course this body is all MUSCLE (6.5% body fat) created by climbing!

-Rip

Back