Ohhhhhhhh Nooooooooo!

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
Well it happened. I was in a rush this morning and had to button up the bike after installing painted inner fairings. Anyway, I was taking it off the Pit Bull and leaned it over on the kickstand. However, the stand was partially bent, so it popped up instead of catching the bike. I felt it going and held on to the grab bar for dear life. I slowed it down, but it hit anyway. I figured that there would be a lot of damage and was cursing that Rhythm as I knew he would be saying "Yo pimp, I told ya to git some sliders playa!"

But I was lucky. My painted mirror bent at the joint and just had a little scuff, which just about wiped off. There is also a tiny scuff on the stator cover. Can't find any other damage yet. Thank God!

So now I've had my turn and it should be all good from here on out.

Man I'm startin to get worried here now........this has been about the 6th or 7th drop or spill in the last 2 months.
I'm gonna leave my bike in the shop fer the rest of my life with matresses below it to grab it when it falls......not if it falls.
Good to hear it's minor this time Thinker.

Glad the Busa is ok. Mine fell over on me the night I was loading it up in the trailer to head up to NH bike week. Samething, the mirror folded and nothing was damaged but the door in the trailer. It broke the inside panel. OH WELL

So how fast were u goin when you wrecked?
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

Nah, dont worry man it happened to me about the 2nd month I had the bike. After changing the oil, kickstand moved back a little as I pushed her into the garage... I started let go and walk away... off balance all I could do is grab and guilde her down slow, nooooooooooooo! I said. Was so mad I regained footing and heaved her back up in 2 seconds. Pissed! Stater cov & left can small scratch. errrrrrg!
pissed.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

"Yo pimp, I told ya to git some sliders playa!"[/QUOTE]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Pimp down Pimp down Pimp n distress!

NO doubt ! Just glad it wasn't any worse than what it was. Keep your head up Pimp.
wink.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

now howcome you couldnt save MINE when we were unloading it??!!!!  
laugh.gif
A. It was up on the ramp above me.
B. I was just getting ready and could only grab the license plate.
C You had your fat arse on it. OK, how 'bout narrow arse.
rock.gif

Your incident did flash before my eyes. I was expecting a lot more damage.

It happened to me as well after 2 months. Initiallly I was irate but as time passed I realized the only person affected was me.

I knew it would eventually happen...happened several times with my last bike, but not right after all the work I have put into it, and not right before the biggest road trip of my life.

So now Murphy has paid a Pre-Laguna visit to Howlin, Big E, BA, Cache and Thinker.

Be careful out there...only a few days left.

always check the kickstand , shoot, almost did the same thing before but
muscle.gif
back to safety , glad she alright.

bout a year ago my girlfriend was sitt'in on the Busa and fell over
oops.gif
I just about cried
sad.gif
She thought I was going to kill her, never seen that look on my face before
fireskull.gif
But $2100.00 later it was all good
cool.gif

So now Murphy has paid a Pre-Laguna visit to Howlin, Big E, BA, Cache and Thinker.

Shhhhhhh! You'll put the voodoo on us!

I dropped mine a while back thinking I had the kickstand down, now I look down at it EVERY time I'm getting off. And I LOOK at it when I take it off the rearstand, and roll back a little to make sure it's locked forward.

Hawaii, I only weigh 170 (wet) and I picked up mine in about 2 secs too! Adrenaline Yeah!

Man twice in about as many months. First, tie down came loose in the rain and the bike fell over, hit the side rail, and chipped a piece out of the fairing that most would never notice (But I do :frown: ), Second unloading it of the trailer at the shop I slipped on the gravel when i put my feet down (one on the gravel the other on the driveway), The bike tilted over between my legs, and I have that little look you see kids have when they got a boo boo in their pants and feel like crying. I screaming for help, as i try to hold it but its slowly easeing groundwards, Finally it eased its way to the ground...as someone caming running up after seeing the situation (of course i wondering why didn't you come when i was screaming-until i saw him adjust his hearing aid)... The only good thing was that i had taken the lower cowls off so there was only a minor scuff/scratch on the mirror...

Hopefully, that serves as "MY TURN" and I'll be good for a little while before Murphy needs to check in on me again.

Back