Somewhere between tears and a gun(not for me)...

On a side note, this board is still the best one i have ever been on in my life....

People offering to help me out like this is just crazy...

Truly... Props to all of you... you take care of people like family around here..

took some photos, will upload em later to show the "tragic damage"

the left side mirror is really the only nasty bit...

Maybe the frame slider... but im not sure where to get replacements for those...

I'm starting to remember the TV commercial where everybody broke their old tubes to get new flat screens ?

Sure you didn't 'accidently' drop it so you can tell the wife you had to buy new Pazzo levers ?

Just kidding

Let me know if you want and oem lever free.

It sure does sound like the guilty person was pretty lucky that you did not see them commit this unspeakable act!

I'm afraid to leave my bike alone ANYWHERE. Too many *******s out there who just have nothing better to do than to mess around.

Sorry to hear Goatkart, that definitely sucks! You definitely have me rethinking those sliders, sounds like they really saved your fairings. I hate the way they look, but if something like this happens it can get expensive quick.

Sorry to hear Goatkart, that definitely sucks! You definitely have me rethinking those sliders, sounds like they really saved your fairings. I hate the way they look, but if something like this happens it can get expensive quick.

i totaly believe in sliders.....and a bell helmet hanging off your tail...

almost no plastics dmg at all..HAHAHAHA

anyhow, just got home from my "relaxation" ride...

will be grabbing photos soon..

took some galmour shots of the dirty bird as well.. haha

Ok..... now for tragic damage photos!!!

4458198101_78e7285d43_b.jpg

4458197101_d0b96608a5_b.jpg

I KNOW RIGHT! ITS FREAKING AWFUL!

and now for some feel good shots of the Busa..

no, thats not a scratch in the fairing, its a reflection from behind it... trust me i ran out to look haha

4458976778_ee2207cb07_b.jpg

4458981632_42bf842bc2_b.jpg

4458202349_78a86a807a_b.jpg

I've never been quite so mad in my life...

Some clown pushed over the busa today while i was in class. I assume on accident.

Looks like it was some retard on a scooter as it was parked WAY to close to the bike..

He piked the bike up to try and make it look normal, but since i keep my front fork locked he couldnt get it back in its parking space...

I would say who ever this is got off lucky, as i would have gone ape all over them...

Damage wise i got lucky more or less...

I had my helmet on the rear hanger, so when he knocked it over, it destroyed my lid... cracked the outter shell, so i have to buy a new helmet..

the front slider stopped the bike from taking any "real" damage up front... Mainly the clutch end got a small scuff... the left headlight has some road rash now it didnt.. a rivet on the can on the rear exhaust also took a small scuff, but thats all..

honestly i feel lucky as all is concerned... dmg wise, im mainly out a helmet...

but i swear, if i ever find out who did this, there will be SERIOUS hell to pay...

btw, i assume it was a HE as not many girls can pick up the busa from a flat side... let alone girls that would drive scooters...

the second possibility is a car backed into it.. as i was parked on an outter edge slot, and cars park perpendicular to motorcycle parking...

thanks for listening... i need to find a new lid, and love my busa for a bit...

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I've got to confess I heard some "religious nut" heading to a Tea Party Rally knocked it over. :rofl:

:rofl: It's all good. Seriously, glad your bike didn't get too messed up. That could've done a lot of damage.

right on...

Honestly, now im working through the psychosematic "every little thing i hear and feel is obviously something horribly wrong with the bike because it went down" syndrome..

its the WORST..

Back