Somewhere between tears and a gun(not for me)...

Goatkart

Registered
I've never been quite so mad in my life...

Some clown pushed over the busa today while i was in class. I assume on accident.

Looks like it was some retard on a scooter as it was parked WAY to close to the bike..

He piked the bike up to try and make it look normal, but since i keep my front fork locked he couldnt get it back in its parking space...

I would say who ever this is got off lucky, as i would have gone ape all over them...

Damage wise i got lucky more or less...

I had my helmet on the rear hanger, so when he knocked it over, it destroyed my lid... cracked the outter shell, so i have to buy a new helmet..

the front slider stopped the bike from taking any "real" damage up front... Mainly the clutch end got a small scuff... the left headlight has some road rash now it didnt.. a rivet on the can on the rear exhaust also took a small scuff, but thats all..

honestly i feel lucky as all is concerned... dmg wise, im mainly out a helmet...

but i swear, if i ever find out who did this, there will be SERIOUS hell to pay...

btw, i assume it was a HE as not many girls can pick up the busa from a flat side... let alone girls that would drive scooters...

the second possibility is a car backed into it.. as i was parked on an outter edge slot, and cars park perpendicular to motorcycle parking...

thanks for listening... i need to find a new lid, and love my busa for a bit...

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

it fell on the kickstand side? thats seem like it would take more than an accidental nudge

it fell on the kickstand side? thats seem like it would take more than an accidental nudge

your telling me.....

i about drop kicked the scooter when i saw the scenerio when i came out.....

only reason i didnt was i had no ACTUAL proof that they did it.. just guesses and sitution

i decided because of the way i road home, exceeding the speed limit with righteous anger and fury... that i needed to take a sit down and breather...

riding would be a poor idea.....

hand has the twitches and shakes still from anger...

did you have it in gear? wonder if it rolled off the stand?

almost positive it didnt roll off the stand, i usually give the bike a couple good bounces to check, wheel turned left and locked, etc etc....

combine that with it being picked back up....

not saying it didnt happen... but that little amount of doubt is the only reason i didnt go Hulk Smash on that little scooter...

the bike doesnt have the kickstand mod done (i dont think, never looked)

but if it doesnt, i am going to do it now just to be 100% absolutly sure..

sorry to hear bro it is terrible that anyone would do somthing like this even if it was an accident they should have left a note!

stranger things have happened. someone may have picked it up just so it would get damaged further or it couldve rolled out of the spot a little.

i always leave mine in gear and roll forward against the gear. then put the stand down.

either way be glad thats all you got. im sure someones got a stock lever or bar end you can have, you could try my 08 but my lever is broke and the bar end is a little scuffed :laugh: dont try to unload your busa the first time out of a truck by yourself with some shotty ramps, its in my :rulez: now

appreciate the kind jesture matt.... the lever is only noticable to the "discerning" eye...

in otherwords, my anal retentive butt.. im sure most would never give it a second thought..

the mirror is the only thing i think for sure i will replace, just need to decide if i want to keep the OEM ones, or something from the aftermarket..

my bike has been hit twice at work......both time the woman driving had to walk past it to get into her car.

and i got it hit once at the college....I feel your pain.

since you mentioned drag racing. ppm makes some blockoff/adapters im getting. they allow and chopper style mirror to mount up and then you can just unscrew the mirror for blockoffs.

DUDE THAT SUCKS.
You didnt wait out the owner of the scooter for a personal interview !

You can have my stock lever if you want.
As clean as new for your anal retentive self. (i'm same way)
Let me know I'll mail it to you.

DUDE THAT SUCKS.
You didnt wait out the owner of the scooter for a personal interview !

You can have my stock lever if you want.
As clean as new for your anal retentive self. (i'm same way)
Let me know I'll mail it to you.

thanks blanca, much appreciated...

I'll let ya know...

I was just about to finally head outside to do a "calm evaluation" on the damage..

One SMALL glass of whiskey later(small batch whiskey, nummy)...:laugh:

granted, i have a gut fear that i am going to walk outside to find my bike laying on the ground....

theres also the problem where, i use any excuse i can to invest in new projects and upgrades...

mirror scuffed.. time for new ones, lever scuffed, time for new ones.. LOL..

i just cant tell the girl or she'll kill me..:whistle:

Back