Someone tell me that this is a bad idea

Go for it. I did the same thing you did when I was younger. Down in Blakely, GA there is a guy that does it on Sunday afternoons, $10 for one bull and $20 for 3 bulls. Me and my buddies did it for a couple of months just for kicks.

Go for it!!! I decided it would be cool to try once and it was pretty cool to ride a bull but I would have some pain killers on hand the next morning cause you probably are gonna need em:laugh:

did it when i was much younger. wouldnt even think of it now. if you never have, go for it.just hope you don't end up like this fella
Bikers vs. bulls
in wyoming we say, "alot of men come, some try, some end up in the ER.
:beerchug:

I would see if they had any handicapped bulls to reduce the risk of injury. Maybe one missing a leg, hoof, or horns. :laugh:

If you decide to do it, do you mind if I take out a life insurance on you? Shoot, that's better than a lottery ticket. :rofl:

I'll just stick to the mechanical kind.. At least the landing is always soft. :beerchug:

Last edited:
Spend a lot of time on the mechanical one. Its not as easy as they make it look. They have a mechanical bull in one of the Barbecue pits close by people are flying off that thing an they are on slow :laugh:

Back