Prayer request for a good man

Southside Playa

Master Pot-Stirrer
Donating Member
Registered
Guys and girls, I don't normally come here to discuss anything tragic, but today I am deeply sadened. My boss of 5 1/2 years died today while working out of the country. He was not a rider, he was just good people. He was a good father, husband, saxophonist, and a friend. He actually played sax in my wedding. He leaves behind a wife and three kids.

I am pretty troubled by this occurence because our last communciation by email wasn't necessarily positive. Not a big argument, but he had replied this morning, saying he would discuss it with me tomorrow when he got back. Well now there will be no tomorrow. Like I said,not a big deal but I still wish our last communication was positive. He had just informed me last week of an upcoming promotion for me. All of that stuff seems real trivial right now.

I just ask that you all pray for him and his family. His name is Galen. I am a firm believer in prayer. I think it is the one thing that transcends religion.

Thanks in advance for your prayers.

My thoughts go out to you and Galen's family. I am sorry for your loss.

Prayers sent. May God watch over his family and friends.
sad.gif

Sorry to hear---hang in Bro----If my Boss died--i would be heartbroken too... good people die too.
Such is life...good and sad.. onward and upward....

Guys and girls, I don't normally come here to discuss anything tragic, but today I am deeply sadened. My boss of 5 1/2 years died today while working out of the country. He was not a rider, he was just good people. He was a good father, husband, saxophonist, and a friend. He actually played sax in my wedding. He leaves behind a wife and three kids.

I am pretty troubled by this occurence because our last communciation by email wasn't necessarily positive. Not a big argument, but he had replied this morning, saying he would discuss it with me tomorrow when he got back. Well now there will be no tomorrow. Like I said,not a big deal but I still wish our last communication was positive. He had just informed me last week of an upcoming promotion for me. All of that stuff seems real trivial right now.

I just ask that you all pray for him and his family. His name is Galen. I am a firm believer in prayer. I think it is the one thing that transcends religion.

Thanks in advance for your prayers.
Prayers and thoughts sent for your friend Galen.. and family.. also, you!!!! And yours.

It seems to me he was more of a friend than a boss to ya..

Sorry to hear the bad news. Prayers and condolences to all those who loved him sent.
sad.gif

So sorry to hear about Galen and I'm sorry that your last communication with him wasn't more positive. Truly shows that we just never know when life will be cut short
sad.gif

...my thoughts are with his family
sad.gif

sad.gif

Thanks to you all. The tragedy of this event really helps to bring things in perspective.

Everyone live your lives to the fullest and try to touch everyone you meet in a good way. Once you are gone the things you have done will live long afterwards.

Thanks again.

M. Kelley

Back