please, tell me this isnt what makes....

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
tell ya what brought this on . I was glancing thru this topic an that . When I came upon a dude standing in the isles of a BullFighting "arena"......pardon me....maybe I should say....

Killing-a-defenceless-animal-in-the-name-of-some-BOGUS-sport "arena" .

It might just be ME again....I may stand alone again but...

Bullfighters....are fuggin' fag pussies .

AND SO ARE COWBOYS .

You know...you've seen 'em , they sit on a horse an' wait for some gate to open, so they can chase down some poor little calf thats scared out of her little mind .

Check this out....some animal has just been trucked god knows how many miles in the back of some shiddy trailer, now the litttle creature is stuffed into some 2x2 enclosure , the tv lights an' camera are all over her as she attempts to find some peace....then the gate gets pushed open an said animal is forced to run for their life while "TUFF GUY" chases on horseback . Then the animal is thrown to the ground an hog-tied . Then, its thrown into the back of the 18 wheeler,tossed some grain, givin enough water to sustain life , some hay to sleep in, as well as crap in... an' off to the next RED-NECK town we go .

Is this....SPORTSMANSHIP ? Is this what makes a TUFF-GUY ?
Is this what they mean by "Time to Cowboy Up".

AMERICA doesn't really look at these FUGS as tuff guys do they ?
Please, tell me it aint so .

These fuggin Cowpoke tuffguys wear more BODYARMOUR than they issued to them poor Suns-O-Bidges who fought in VietFUGGINnam .

Please...tell me the world doesn't still place on a pedestal a man who wears tighter Spandex than a 3 dollar hoar. You know the type . Some fuggin' DOOR-MAT..... oops sorry , I spelled that backwards....MataDoor . "Hey you , stoopid people , watch me poke this poor bull with sticks , now watch me stab it with a sword . See how great I am ".

No I dont . I think yer a little worm of a man .

When will Rodeo's,Bullfights,Circus's,etc....be OUTLAWED?

You wanna be a tuffguy? You wanna prove yerself? How about a REAL challenge then .

You get no horse.
You get no body armour.
You get no rodeo clowns for protection.
Now, you have to chase down Thrasherfox,Havoc,Bs,etc,etc,or fat ol' Rubbah, throw us down an' hog tie us.....all without gettin' yer a$$ handed to ya .
Now that.....Ladies an' Gentleman would be entertainment .

I was watchin' this sto0Pid show some months back called "Fear Factor". Several contestants vie for cash by proving themselves less FEARED than the others. There was this little goof cowboy guy, a couple other ordinary humans,an' this cool fun lovin girl. Half way thru the show the Cowboy guy declared it was time...."TO COWBOY UP".
He rolled up his sleeve to reveal a tattoo that proclaimed:
Time to cowboy up.
THEN....he got handed is a$$ by the girl, an' the other contestants .

Cowboys=Pussies
Bullfighters=Pussies
Animal Trainers=Pussies

cant we just kill them all ?

dont go....circus's,zoo's,bullfights,rodeos......BOYCOTT .

hav a free 1.......RSD.

wow.gif

rock.gif

I love you, Man! I do not know about all of those things but, I did see a documentary on bullfighting and the bulls were already stabbed and getting tired before the matador would enter the arena. That is some serious Bull Shid! Of course I do not hunt either, I don't see the sport in shooting an unarmed animal.

I love you, Man! I do not know about all of those things but, I did see a documentary on bullfighting and the bulls were already stabbed and getting tired before the matador would enter the arena. That is some serious Bull Shid! Of course I do not hunt either, I don't see the sport in shooting an unarmed animal.
mcT....there's a man.....you wont catch him sitting in a tree stand
TREE STAND: thats where loser small bobo types sit waiting for poor unsuspecting deer to walk down the same trail they walk quite often in an attempt to find food. Loser hunter fug builds a perch high above the animals sight or smell . Said hunter then sits snackin' on Hershey Bars watching wrist watch/T.V. waiting for unsuspecting deer to fall oblivious to the technique of....

THE GREAT WHITE HUNTER .

wow.... everyone bow down .
wow.... way to go huntsman.

you must be so proud.

Yeah I have to say it is brutal to see a bullfight. Catch it on TVE (Television Española). The bull gets worn down first by a horseman on an armored horse with a spear, stabbing it repeatedly in the base of the neck, into the muscles. Then you get a bunch of Matador apprentices nailing it with hooked jab sticks a pair each for a total of around six if they stick. Then the champion Matador comes out with his drape and taunts the bull into charging the drape multiple times maybe ten or twelve times. Next out comes the curved sword that is plunged with accuracy directly into the bull's heart rendering instant collapse and death. If the Matador misses the heart and the bull is still charging while pouring blood profusely out of it's mouth, the fight continues. The Matador gets the spine stabbing implement, walks around as the Bull loses bloodpressure and becomes very lethargic, waits until the bull nearly collapses and once in position plunges the implement into the base of the neck severing the spinal cord. Boom! Done! The bull is dragged away and the royalty decides the future of the Matador's career. A direct hit on the bull's heart, gets high scores. If the matador takes a horn to the flank and then gets up to finish the job he is a hero.

Bullfighting is a sport just as soon as the Arena is carpeted with Land mines and the Matador goes at it solo with a sharpened stick...  Now that is a fuggin sport...

Calf Roping?  It's a bunch of tight pants wearing sister Fugging, redneck poop heads, out to prove how tough they are doing exactly as RUBBAH said, I am a man now cause I can whoop a baby cow... Not A Sport...

However, there are a lot of other Rodeo events where the only animals usually harmed are Humans...  and Thats Funny...

The rodeo started back in the day so "REAL" Cowboys could show off their skills.  They had to break horses, they had to rope and hold calves immobile while getting branded (also fun for the calf).  So in it's origins I still wouldn't say it's a sport, more like a trade show.  The Cowboys were real and salty, honest to goodness living on the range outta the Chuck wagon, not this BS you see now.  Bull riding started as a drunken bet... Believe it, nothing else would convince a serious Cowboy to sit on one of them things.

---HUNTING???  What could be more manly than riding your $5k ATV out to the pre designated "Elk Feeding Grounds" Where your Guide has so carefully arranged a meeting.  Then Blasting at him with a .300 WIN MAG and your $1200 optics...  Fuggin poop heads...  I grew up in Colorado, and there is a good bit of hunting to be done.  I never have and still don't mind the hunter walking into the woods with a rifle baggin a deer and bringing it home for dinner and to fill a Deep Freeze.  

BUT... These fuggin stuffed poop "Sport" hunters?  Fuggin scum of the earth...  Buying licenses to Kill a Polar Bear?  WTF?  You Eat Polar Bear Azzhole?  If your Hunting a Polar bear with a Bowie Knife Your the Man, With your fuggin scoped rifle and "Guide" your a pathetic arrogant sh!thead and you and your spawn should be banned from life.  I see em' "On Safari" with their "Dangerous Game" caliber Rifles, their Air Conditioned SUV's and their "Sport" attitude in some of the Gun Magazines.  These deluded fuggers spend $10k so they can shoot a Cape Buffalo, or $20K so they can bag a Lion.  I just find them disgusting...  I think it would be fun to hunt them...  In their lil Suburban home, Late at night, with a crossbow...  

So, Hunting cause your going to eat the meat OK, I can handle that.  Especially when humans have allready fugged up so many of the natural predators that the heards really cannot manage their numbers any more.  Fair enough.

-Bow Hunting?  That's a sport, takes real patience, true woodsman skill and patience.

I don't hunt, I've been a few times, but I just didn't see the allure of blasting the shid outta Bambi for dinner, when I got a Belly full of McDonalds breakfast and an MRE in my Backpack...  Really what are you proving other than you want some dear meat on the dinner table? Or that yes in fact, you the "Mighter Hunter" is just barely smarter than a dear and you managed to catch him "Off Gaurd"..  Ohhh Ahhhh...

If I am lost in the woods though, Bambi better be looking over his shoulder cause I will certainly blow away anything that moves and eat em', but if I am not hungry I would rather shoot at the hunters...  That would be Sport Then!!!

Absolute worst thing was a yearly influx of Texas Jerk-offs coming to Colorado to Hunt.  These were the RV/SUV/ATV fuggin jerkoffs that really believe they are "Sportsman"  These are the folks that had mysterious RV Flats, and dear stealing distributor caps or Plug Wires...  Nothin Funnier than some psuedo Hard, fake ass, "Sportsmen" limping their grungy asses into town after a 14 hour walk outta the woods...  All their "Cabelas" stuff fugged up and dirty...   Ah... Goodstuff...

And yeah, Cell phones still do not work in 80% of the rockies...

But for the record, I still love shooting, I got all kinds of guns, and they are useful tools.  I have proven my manhood and superior smarts countless times while hunting Water Melons, Honeydews, coconuts, apples, pineapples, Pumpkins, and even cabbage...  Yeah we use natural targets in the woods...  Simplifies cleanup, and feeds the little critters...

----Thanks for the Rant Rubbah----

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1091620418 -->

Oh and don't forget the Bulls the Bull fighters are fighting, they are little dainty Spanish Bulls... Not the Brahma types we get in the states... Little bitty ones... Sharp horns though...

.. the ONLY THING that REALLY MATTERS is if WOMEN think it's manly or not. That drives everything we [men] do. So, what do the ladies say?

I have to say that for me, hunting for sport bothers me if you are not going to eat what you get. Some animals should never be bothered because there is no real reason to want to eat one such as a Lion or Tiger. I happen to have a job that takes me to Africa a lot and I will be honest, I shoot everything. But, with a camera. I will admit that I still go Duck hunting with my brother once a year in North Dakota but we eat each and every one of them.

Someone once sent me a video of a man shooting a Lion and the Lion was able to make it to the guy but someone else shot it before it could hurt the “hunterâ€￾ much. I see no point in this.

Last time I hunted deer, I felt more guilt than when I was in Desert Storm blowing up Iraqi’s.

Just my 2cents.

You go Rubba (and REV et al). The funniest thing I may have ever seen is a video of a bull fighter getting ready to plunge the sword into the bull who has already been stabbed dozens of times and bleeding profusely, then the bull gores the living crap out of him, throws him into the air like a ragdoll and stomps his panzy azz into the dirt. Now who is tuff, you tights wearing port swilling azz pilot spaniard?

It is not a sport if the opponant does not have an equal opportunity to do to you what you are trying to do to them. 10 guys with spears and a sword against one bull (and not some huge American Bramha bull either - a much smaller European bull). That is not a sport and the entire country of Spain should be ashamed for ever doing let alone continuing to do it (and anywhere else that practices it).

Good stuff.

Don't even get me started...

I take the entire subject of how animals are treated in every aspect of our lives very seriously...so much so, that for about 7 years I swore off steak, a good part of those years I stopped eating meat altogether, and I still struggle a lot with being a carnivore...

Animals being used in sporting events has always bothered me...I don't go to the Circus, kind of doubt I'll ever take my kids...I don't hunt, but I will admit that over the many years of researching and reading up on animal cruelty both during hunting and via mass killing to make it to your plate, I have changed my mind about a lot of things...I used to only view hunters as the "bad guys", but a little research and opening of my eyes and I see that hunting isn't so bad...if you're ethical about it...

My brother-in-law is a bow hunter in Alaska, and he and I have had "discussions" over the years...got to hand it to him for hunting like a true hunter should, and he never wastes what he kills; he’s not trophy hunter...still not something I want to witness, but it's a hell of a lot better than stunning animals with a sledgehammer to the head just before they're sent off for processing...it's better than kicking and beating a sick animal that's suffered abuse and transport in crowded cages to the slaughterhouse...it's better than bulls being abused for entertainment in bull-fighting...it's better than stringing live ducks by their feet along ropes and having "men" ride horses underneath them, grabbing their heads and pulling as the horse carries them away...sometimes the duck's head gives the first time past, and sometimes the duck gets to suffer from those injuries until the next "man" tries again; popular sport in Spain.  Hunting is better than tossing live goats from bell towers in the name of some religious beliefs in many regions of Portugal and Spain; they call it "sacrifice"...it's better than boiling live cats in Taiwan to loosen up their skin...it's better than confining a small calf to a wooden crate, denying it contact with it's mother, pumping it full of chemicals and additives to make it's flesh more tender for your palate...

I only truly respect those that hunt if they play by the rules of a true hunter...no running of the hunting dogs to scare their prey out in the open so they can start firing off shots...no "pleasure" killing...trophy kills are the most senseless kills...no one cares that you paid some property owner to let you corner a frightened animal, then shot it...netting deer and shooting them while they struggle and go in to shock isn't impressive either...unfortunately, I live in an area rich in "good ol' boy" hunters, and I've had my share of run-ins with them, reporting them to the game warden, cursing them out, catching and holding their pitiful and sickly hunting dogs to turn over to the Humane Society, conveniently "losing" some of their pricey radio collars if I find 'em on my property...funny, some of the most pathetic and disrespectful hunters in my neck of the woods are well-known members of society, members of the County Board of Supervisors, nice "pillars of the community" type folks that abuse dogs by starving and kenneling them just before hunting season and then release them to run my property and potentially chase my Danes in to an open field for open season...yeah, true men...I'm oh-so-impressed...

I'm all over the map here, but hurting animals for food, for sport, for entertainment has always given me pause...

I read a book years back called "Slaughterhouse", and if you ever read it, tell me you wouldn't have a hard time sitting down to a nice chicken or steak dinner either.  Animal abuse isn't just in sporting events.  How could humans ever truly treat animals humanely when we raise and slaughter millions every year so we can have our cookouts?  It's an impossibility to treat THAT many animals humanely when their purpose in life is to be born, grow and then be processed for food.  The book recounts several children dying from eating diseased meat, usually traced back to the way the animal was processed and how unclean the process really is...needless to say, I am a fanatical about meat being cooked in my home until it is nearly burnt!  And I drive my husband nuts over the fear of “cross-contamination†when cutting meat…yeah, husband loves that...not...

Before any of you think you're detecting a PETA fan here, let me tell you that I'm not a follower of PETA's beliefs.  I used to respect their cause, even thought about taking a job with them as a staff writer or researcher because their headquarters are in my area, but they have completely lost sight of what could have been a good thing.  They like to use odd tactics and protest in questionable ways, losing the point they were trying to make in the process and ending up looking like asses...

PETA shouldn't insist we all walk the line of a Vegan, or that we give up drinking milk and eating cheese...it's not going to happen in America.  I wish that an organization like PETA would try to change the methods used in slaughterhouses since all the shock video and campaigning in the world won't put a dent in the amount of animals processed for food.  Instead of trying to sicken and repulse a select few that are willing to witness the way animals are treated, possibly turning those few away from meat, why not go for the way industry is run as a whole...they're never going to convince entire America to stop eating meat, so why not try to improve the lives of those animals that will end up being processed, push for better research in to more humane ways to kill them, push for more of a "free range" way of letting them live until their day has come...

PETA should put the rest of its resources and efforts in to tracking animal cruelty and helping states convict those that choose to abuse and misuse animals.  There are so many individual cases of cruelty that are never brought to the general public; those cases should be resolved and PETA should start trying to change what they can, not the entire world...I think I'll write them a letter!  
laugh.gif

For anyone interested...National Geographic Channel is airing a show called "Hunting in America" on August 5th, 4:00 p.m. EST...it was a good show and gave me some new found respect for hunters...not all hunters, just some...

As for bull-fighters?  Well, let's just say that when I see a matador has been gored in the groin, I tend to chuckle…no ill feelings for their pain since they take pleasure in slowly torturing an amazing creature…same for the infamous “Running of the Bulls†in Spain…media makes it look like that’s just a bunch of idiots testing their new Nikes while they run for their lives from angry bulls…those bulls end up the ring with spear-toting humans, and suffer the same fate as those taken down by matadors…yeah, very noble sports in Spain…I don’t think I’ll be visiting there any time soon…

Sorry…what a topic…
soapbox.gif
 Just too touchy of a subject for me...

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1091628647 -->

Well well well....

Seems like 'ol Rubb needs ta let off some steam. And he even fergot his little Guamian bro in the list!
laugh.gif
J/K, Rubba....

I'd like to see someone try and chase me down. I'll shave 'em smoother than he was when he was born....without using any cream.

But yeah....I agree with Rubba. I don't think any of those constitute a "real" sport. Personally, I get more fun watching the "Running of the bulls". Too bad they don't throw in those big 'ol Beef kabob Brahmas....seems to me like it would make the sport more interesting....by three-fold.

What makes a tuff guy? Good question. For me, the tough guys were the old-school Chamorus (pronounced cha-moe-roo) during the war here. Chamoru is the ethnic name for the indigenous people here on Guam. We have also been known as Guamanians.

The tuff folks? I think it was the Chamoru fathers who had to do their best to protect their family from the Japanese...who were bent on putting all of the natives into concentration camps...and using the young women for their "alternative" pleasures. Little fuggin commie bastids....

Some women here did the same job as the men...they tried to protect their younger siblings from the japs as well. Not all of them succeeded.

What makes a tough guy? Kinda hard to place a specific definition or classification on that one...there's so many situations where a "tough" guy can be born.

Perch-huntin deer and bull fightin are not among those situations...in my opinion.

Huntin melons and coconuts? Yeah, I guess that'll pass....
wink.gif

"Cowboy up"....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that's a good one. It's even better how the girlie handed him his azz. And yeah...I agree with Rev too...put the "hunters" in close combat with the animals...kinda like the good 'ol gladitorial times. Give 'em a knife and his wits...and give the animal space to move. Sounds like a real sport to me.

I'd like to see how many "tough guys" make it through....

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

A new side of Rubbah.

I have to agree with you dude. Used to deer hunt. Call me a pussy but I found little sport in carrying a gun that could put down a freakin elephant ( I shoot a 300 mag) with a high power scope. I hung it up long ago. But I still like to shoot stuff!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
Just stuff that aint alive anymore.

smile.gif

alright...who the fug pissed off Shells?
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Seriously though...one heckuva rant, Va! Guess I'll bring tofu for the cookout....
wink.gif

alright...who the fug pissed off Shells?
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Seriously though...one heckuva rant, Va! Guess I'll bring tofu for the cookout....
wink.gif
I've never eaten Tofu! It just sounds gross!

Hey...didn't mean to rant, but RSD's rant is pretty much always on my mind...I never bring it up because I'll be pegged as a "tree-hugger" or "PETA member" and I'm neither...

I don't have the answers, so I'll just b*tch while I have the chance!
tounge.gif

Oh...as for what constitutes a "tough guy"?

Ummm...one that can carry his own weight in this world and still hold respect for others around him...not afraid to show emotion or compassion...somewhat humble and realizes that the world doesn't revolve around him...and opening jars that are stuck is a plus too!
laugh.gif

tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

Back