Need some lady advice

Ononewheel

Registered
Okay,I wouldnt ask if I didnt think the hayabusa.org wasn;t such a tight knit group of friends. Try not to laugh and make fun of me on this one.

My wife is having some "woman" troubles. Are there any forums out there for discussing such things?

Thanks guys, and girls.

Problems with what? Infertility, hormones, bi-polar disorder?
tounge.gif

I'll be happy to look around for her, but with tons out there, can you be a little bit more specific...

I'm the queen of dealing with infertility, so if that's it, I'll pass along sites and boards that helped me...

Yeah, My wife is suffering from CBS... Chronic Bitch Syndrom... She blames me of course, says it's me ignoring her and not really listening or something like that, (I wasn't paying attention). But I think she's bitchy because we are looking at moving, getting new jobs, leaving behind everything we've grown used to and a house we like, she's been working 14 hour days, and we've been dealing with all the storms and related stress. I think that might have something more to do with it...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I think so... Wait.. Are you saying youd have to put a bag over my head?
rock.gif
Man thats... Just... Cold...
sad.gif

Nah, I here yah... But I will admit, that this time it is my fault... It's the weather Darlin...

I mean Charley, OK I can deal... Francis... No sweat I can deal... Fraking IVAN, Damn where did I leave my pills... And someone give me a cigarette before I hurt somebody.... Too much stress for too long... It's just not right... It's Like scheduling a dentist appt. A Month in advance. Just the waiting and watching thing blows...

laugh.gif
I think so...  Wait.. Are you saying youd have to put a bag over my head?
rock.gif
 Man thats... Just... Cold...
sad.gif

Nah, I here yah...  But I will admit, that this time it is my fault...  It's the weather Darlin...

I mean  Charley, OK I can deal...  Francis...  No sweat I can deal...   Fraking IVAN, Damn where did I leave my pills...  And someone give me a cigarette before I hurt somebody....  Too much stress for too long...  It's just not right...  It's Like scheduling a dentist appt. A Month in advance.  Just the waiting and watching thing blows...
Bag over YOU'RE head? Ummmm...no, unless your lips are moving, yammering away about conspiracy theories and religion...
tounge.gif

Yeah, stress for all Floridians right now, compounded by what I'd like to call the "REVLIS FACTOR"...

...you're doomed man!
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Mmmmmmmmk... Looks like we need to petition Captain for a new forum. "The Dear Abby, I need to talk to you and Dr. Phil" forum. Maybe he could get an online pharmacy to sponsor it and give board discounts on the meds you people need.
laugh.gif

Mmmmmmmmk... Looks like we need to petition Captain for a new forum. "The Dear Abby, I need to talk to you and Dr. Phil" forum. Maybe he could get an online pharmacy to sponsor it and give board discounts on the meds you people need.
laugh.gif
Hey...there's more to life than Busas! Wait, what did I just say?! Holy shid, I have been converted in to Oprah...without all of that money to tie me down though...

This is the lighter side of h.org BT...everyone needs help...some more than others (lots of 12-steppers on here...myself included), so why not help 'em out if we can?
smile.gif

You know you'll be asking someone (me) for some help (can't get as many miles as Michelle and now I need help)...
laugh.gif

Your inner 12-stepper is just scratching to get out BT!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Hey...there's more to life than Busas! Wait, what did I just say?! Holy shid, I have been converted in to Oprah...without all of that money to tie me down though...

This is the lighter side of h.org BT...everyone needs help...some more than others (lots of 12-steppers on here...myself included), so why not help 'em out if we can?
smile.gif

You know you'll be asking someone (me) for some help (can't get as many miles as Michelle and now I need help)...
laugh.gif

What were we talkin' about? I'm bored...
drooling3.gif
Must be my A.D.D. kickin' in.
wink.gif

Yeah, I know I'm a basket case. No help for me though. I'm just a low mileage havin' sombeach.
biggrin.gif

Have a nice day!
beerchug.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Hey...there's more to life than Busas!  Wait, what did I just say?!  Holy shid, I have been converted in to Oprah...without all of that money to tie me down though...

smile.gif

laugh.gif

What were we talkin' about? I'm bored...
drooling3.gif
Must be my A.D.D. kickin' in.
wink.gif

Yeah, I know I'm a basket case. No help for me though. I'm just a low mileage havin' sombeach.
biggrin.gif

Have a nice day!
beerchug.gif
Can't help but have a great one today...rode the Busa in to work, rode around for lunch, taking the loooonnnngggg way home tonight...

NO RAIN (at least for a few more hours...)
tounge.gif

Oh, and here's the plan BT...to get some miles on da 'Train...you ride up to VA in Oct to meet everyone, we'll show you the sights, you head back...BOOM, you've got mileage!
smile.gif
Come on...live on the edge!

laugh.gif

smile.gif

consule one of 3 DRs there is Dr Jack Dianiels , Dr Jim Beam or Dr Jose Querrvo ...
cool.gif
those seem to be most popular around
rock.gif

Hey, Mike,

Please post where I can get that remote...........

Not you Michelle, I only want the remote that Mike D posted sent to this house
biggrin.gif

Back