Someone tell me that this is a bad idea

:poke: andy..i know the guy who puts on the rodeo's over in south bend and also in elkhart...they do them every weekend

its the same guy i used to work for when i dj'd at state theater

Go ride a calf first... if you can hang on to that? then try a older cow... bull riding? :rofl:

I had the "calf" riding experience when I was about 12 years old.. me jumps on calf, calf took off so fast that it left my shoes behind... about the time my shoes quit rolling across the ground, I was staring at the sky wondering WTF did I do that for... :rofl: AZ cattle ranching... yep my destiny... :laugh:

I've done the mechanical bull thing. Yeah, it's hard, especially if you ask the guy running it to MAKE it hard.

But it's not the same.

Wow... I've always said I'll do a lot of things before riding some ton and a half beast to which I can't hang on properly when it jumps to the left and I think it's going right. I lean forward and it goes the other way.... you ride a bull but not this guy.
I rather chance a ticket and ride Busa Bull all out then ride a mad Bull lol
But, to each his own I guess :thumbsup::thumbsup:

It's only a bad idea if the bull throws you off (inevitable) AND you land in cow doo doo~!~ :laugh:

As a complete novice they are not gonna put you on the Terminator.
You will sign, you will ride a 'bull' but it wont be any bull like you ever saw on TV.

So go ahead do it.

You will either fall off or make 8 seconds.
Either way the bull will run back to his pen to wait for the next tourist.
Not a PBR bull he will be.....

went to a rodeo last year and seen a bull land on a guy, took him away in the meat wagon, but hey you only live once and you can get hurt just walking your doggie so i say go for it:thumbsup:

If it is someithing that you want to do, just go ahead and do it! Yeah you may get hurt and be sore for awhile, but at least you will have done it and won't regret not doing it!:thumbsup:

Follow Pastrana's wise ways...wear a parachute~!~ :laugh:

(Ever seen a Bull do a back flip~?~)

How much do you weigh? It's not unusual for bull riders to land on their heads. The more you weigh the better chance of a broken neck.

Back