SoCal Riders Lets Ride 12/13-12/14

I know how he feels sort of, I gotta get a job and with the weather like it is, I can't ride either.

Glad you guys had fun on the ride. Sorry I didn't make it or post to say I wasn't coming, but the Busa and I suffered a lowside on the way home from work one day, so she and I were both unable to make it.

I'm trying to get parts together and get her back on the road. Perhaps the next one? Mang, 8 years owning her and this is the first time she's hit pavement.....:(

Glad you guys had fun on the ride. Sorry I didn't make it or post to say I wasn't coming, but the Busa and I suffered a lowside on the way home from work one day, so she and I were both unable to make it.

I'm trying to get parts together and get her back on the road. Perhaps the next one? Mang, 8 years owning her and this is the first time she's hit pavement.....:(

Let us know if we can be of assistance in getting you some of your parts, bro.

It's all about the family...

:beerchug: Hope you're o.k.

Let us know if we can be of assistance in getting you some of your parts, bro.

It's all about the family...

:beerchug: Hope you're o.k.
Thanks, man! I really appreciate that. I'm still looking for a right side fairing and new exhaust to finish things up on her. Slowly but surely. I gotta return her to her former glory again.....

Sorry to hear about the lowside. Hope you're OK. I know the parts with come together. Try a post in bike related area, and I'll bet you find some guys willing to give you the parts you need...

Great pics.. Man I would love to make a west coast ride sometime. Looks like a blast was had by all.. :bowdown:
Names and which bike belongs to who would be cool though, for those that don't know everyone.. :thumbsup:

I wish the weather had been better so I could have rode with you guys again.

Nice ninja poses Owen! :rofl:

Hi, Charlesbusa. Always nice to see a new rider on here. Post up some pics!

:poke:

:laugh:

--Wag--

Back