Going away party, if your in SoCal

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
Tiffany and I are throwing a going away party in Pasadena next month. Those in SoCal who want to make it, PM me your email and I'll send you the evite.

Ba Busa, hawiibusa(formerly known as) and Thrasherfox will be invited even though they live far away, just cause they're cool guys :;):

Lamb busa will be invited.

But that's all the emails I have. Devil Dog, Scar, Big O, and others... Any of you guys think you might make it, shoot me a PM.

Last edited:
I would love to come. Just let me know asap becuz I've been working a lot on weekends and the April schedule isn't out yet. Gunny.Alvarez@yahoo.com
Posted via Mobile Device

Tiffany and I are throwing a going away party in Pasadena next month. Those in SoCal who want to make it, PM me your email and I'll send you the evite.

Ba Busa, hawiibusa(formerly known as) and Thrasherfox will be invited even though they live far away, just cause they're cool guys :;):

Lamb busa will be invited.

But that's all the emails I have. Devil Dog, Scar, Big O, and others... Any of you guys think you might make it, shoot me a PM.

Hey, Charles...what a great idea.

PM sent...

Look forward to seeing you!

Scar

Last edited:
So since the part is at 7pm on Sunday, are we going to turn it into a weekend ride before the party? :whistle:

:laugh:

So you're REALLY going through with this move-thing, Charles ????........

So since the part is at 7pm on Sunday, are we going to turn it into a weekend ride before the party? :whistle:

:laugh:

We won't be able to since it'll be 2 days from hitting the road to TX. We'll be too packed up and no time :(

But you guys should definitely do a ride.

My last trackday in SoCal is next Friday April 3rd. Look in the trackday forum if you're interested :beerchug:

Back